SR20 Forum banner

20v ECU pinouts

22K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  CoZZm0 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a place to find pinouts for a p12 20v ecu?

Cheers

#2 ·
Your using the drive-by-wire?

I have a copy of the X-Tral wiring diagram and pinouts if you need it which should have a very similiar pinout.

#5 · (Edited)
Heres some pics of the ECU and plugs. Im trying to find the pinouts still, and after many hours of searching, think that the plug is the same as a 200? maxima, based on a pic i found of the same plug as mine, but cant be entirely sure which year.

Ive found a few sources of FSM's (right up to 2007 for download), and also pinouts for older nissans. I have also found this pic, which at least shows me the tacho and ig pins, and it was listed as a p12 sr20ve plug, so thats something at least.

This is a pic of my plug

And inside the ECU.

[/img]

#6 ·
Hey mate!

That ecu pinout is identicle - from the looks of it - to the sr20vet with drive by wire. Ive got pics of it at home and could probably scrounge up some more info if needed. Still have the wiring harness with all the sensors attached if you need help tracing some things:biggthump

#7 ·
That would be awesome, I have been offered a VET one, but hasnt come thru yet, so if you have it that would deff get me well under way.

Have you got a VET running in a car? What ecu and loom did you use? There is a guy in NZ who has one sitting on an engine stand waiting to go in a P11 4wd, but its looking to be a while before he bolts it in.

The way things are looking at the mo, i rekon im going to end up running a daughter boarded p10 ecu, dizzy etc and something else to switch the cam. If i can get these pinouts i will be able to see if it will fire up before i go too far, and decide from there if its worth continuing.

#8 ·
Nope, im actually doing the conversion for JAPSPEC of the PGA forums.

The engines half apart in his garage awaiting money - basically havnt bothered with it until he has all the money for the project to be completed, no use starting something unless it can be finished. ETA is around christmas time depending on the par backlog and tuner for the dyno time. BTW would you know what the second little blue obd style plug ecu is next to the main ecu?

Im ditching the factory ecu, the fact that were going to do some headwork, change the boost settings and play with the fuel/injector mapping means that the factory ecu will be useless.

Were going all out on a motec m400 sytem - it does everythign in one and will also support a full and detailed tuned resolution for drivebywire. I'd really recommend a motec if you could afford it - as much as i am baised from working with their gear - it really does do what no other ecu on the market will do.

Cozzmo and also KIWI-Japie i beleive have done a fair bit of research into the ve ecu's being chipped so your probably best getting in contact with those guys if you need more info.

#9 ·
EVLNXR: I am having trouble with PM's at the moment. I'll email them through to you in the morning and answer your questions.

The QR25 X-Trail also has the same pin out as the VET, which should also be shared with the 20V motor. The pin out for the X-Trail VCT is the same as the SR VVL solenoid. The drive by wire is identical.

#12 ·
No boost for me. I got a ecu wiring diagram, but it doesnt list the pins by name. Got a lot of it sorted, found a SAFC diagram on the net a while ago that has a few pins on it, just not all the ones i need.

#13 ·
I had a problem which I sent Clint a text message about. I will be trying again tomorrow once I have things sorted at my end.

#16 ·
It would appear that the vet diagrams dont exist at the mo. Im still waiting on nissan to get me scans of the 20v fsm, i got the engine and ecu loom pages, but its the power feeds to the ecu that i cant work out. Ive narrowed down 90% of the ecu pins, only the power and external earths, and possibly an imobiliser circuit.

Ive basically put the project on hold until i can get the proper diagrams i need, i dont want to feed power to the wrong wire and fry the ecu.

#18 · (Edited)
EVLNXR, Just for you! :)

SR20VE 20V ECU Pinout.

1 --
2 O2 sensor heater control signal
3 --
4 --
5 --
6 --
7 --
8 --
9 VVL solenoid control signal
10 --
11 --
12 Fuel consumption monitor output signal
13 Kyanisutapajikontororubarubu control signal
14 --
15 --
16 Variable intake control signal Dakutokontororusorenoido
17 --
18 engine warning light
19 --
20 ECCS & IGN coil relay control signal
21 No.1cyl. Ignition signal (drive signal Pawatora)
22 No.2cyl. Ignition signal (drive signal Pawatora)
23 No.3cyl. Ignition signal (drive signal Pawatora)
24 No.4cyl. Ignition signal (drive signal Pawatora)
25 --
26 Air conditioning relay control signal
27 Rajietafanrire one control signal (Hi)
28 --
29 --
30 --
31 --
32 Temperature output signal (meter C / U, to Otoeakonanpu)
33 --
34 --
35 --
36 Tachometer drive signal
37 Rajietafanrire two control signals (Low)
38 Fyueruponpurire control signal
39 --
40 stop lamp SW signal
41 Key SW (START) signal
42 (IGN) key SW (IGN) signal
43 neutral signal SW
44 air-conditioned signal SW
45 --
46 --
47 --
48 --
49 --
50 (KLINE) K Line (C / U data transmission)
51 --
52 Electrical load signal SW
53 --
54 --
55 SW Buroafan signal
56 --
57 --
58 ground sensors
59 (-) C / U ground
60 (-) C / U ground
61 --
62 crank angle sensor 1 ° (POS) signal
63 Speed signal
64 Accelerator sensor power 2
65 Power sensor
66 Battery power
67 --
68 --
69 --
70 acceleration sensor ground 2
71 crank angle sensor 180 ° (REF) signal
72 Eafurometa signal
73 throttle sensor signal 1
74 throttle sensor signal 2
75 Accelerator sensor signal 1
76 Accelerator sensor signal 2
77 --
78 --
79 --
80 Eafurometaasu
81 crank angle sensor 180 ° (REF) signal
82 Knock sensor signal
83 Refrigerant pressure sensor signal
84 hydraulic power steering sensor signal
85 --
86 --
87 --
89 --
90 --
91 --
92 O2 sensor signal
93 temperature sensor signal
94 --
95 --
101 No.1cyl. Injector drive signal
102 No.2cyl. Injector drive signal
103 No.3cyl. Injector drive signal
104 No.4cyl. Injector drive signal
105 --
106 Injekutaasu
107 --
108 Injekutaasu
109 C / U Power
110 --
111 C / U Power
112 Surottorumotarire control signal
113 Throttle motor power
114 throttle motor drive signal 1 (signal open)
115 Surottorumotaasu
116 throttle motor drive signal 2 (closing signal)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.