Let's see if I can remember my expenditures:
1) SR20DET redtop front clip from Venus $2500.00
2) shipping clip to North Carolina $558.00
3) HT hotpipe with GReddy Type S BOV flange $139.00
4) Permacool 2700cfm fan kit w/thermostat from HT $129.00
5) NGK platinum plugs, oil filter, fuel filter from HT $39.00
6) OEM SR20DET water pump from Enjuku $174.39 shipped
7) TODA flywheel from P1 Auto $480.00 shipped
8) Exedy ceramic 3-puck sprung clutch kit from P1 Auto $425.00 shipped
9) Odyssey PC680 battery & gold terminals from www.batterymart.com
10) Nismo low-temp thermostat from Enjuku $69.99
This totals to $4633.91. I actually paid $200 for items 3, 4 & 5 since I bought them off a friend after he dropped his project, and did not have to worry about his cost to ship. So my real total comes to $4526.91.
I would like to get the following before I install the engine:
A) Nismo motor mounts from Courtesy Nissan $152.XX + shipping
B) Tanabe "solid" tranny mount from Phase2 $118.75 + shipping
C) Koyo radiator for S13/SR20DET from Phase2 $345.00 + shipping
D) OEM oil pump from ??? $???.?? + shipping
E) various silicone hoses, hose clamps, gaskets, etc. probably $2-300
Items A-E will probably total about $1000.
The reason I am using the Nismo motor mounts with Tanabe tranny mount is because I have heard several complaints about the Nismo tranny mount being too soft. Since this will be a pure track car, I will not mind the transmitted vibration from the stiffer mount.
Just in parts alone I am looking at a total of $5500.00. So when you go to price a swap, keep these things in mind.