Its been a month and still nothing [Archive] - SR20 Forum

: Its been a month and still nothing

Pages : [1] 2 3

shift_b13
05-05-2008, 02:06 PM
I ordered and item for $450 from a forum member over a month (3/26/08) ago and still have not recieved it. He has told me that he works all week long and cant get to the post office and that he will ship it on saturday every week since I purchased it but every week he comes up with another excuse of why he cant ship it.

Finally he says he actually shipped in usps parcel post on april 19th. It is now May 5th and still nothing. I have opened a dispute in paypal but now he is not writing be back. Should I escalate to a claim?

The funny thing is is that he has a trader score of 100% with numerous transactions. Im not trying to ruin his rep but if he doesnt do something soon I will.

Mike
05-07-2008, 11:41 AM
I can try to contact him if you like. I will need his user name and link to the original FS thread. It may be a good idea to post that info regardless because we would like to warn other potential buyers before they get taken.

Thanks,
Mike

shift_b13
05-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Ok the seller is now not responding to my pms so I escalated in paypal. If blue-ser ever tries to sell you something beware!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
05-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I pm'd him and cc'd you a copy of the message.

Waiting for a reply.
Mike

blue-ser
05-10-2008, 12:14 PM
paypal is taking care of the transaction.....ill issue ur money back. sorry for the inconvenience.

shift_b13
05-15-2008, 05:24 PM
paypal is taking care of the transaction.....ill issue ur money back. sorry for the inconvenience.
I just contacted paypal and blue-ser has made no acknowledgment to them of recieving the complaint (10 day limit - 13 days later)

my point being : beware of this seller

blue-ser
05-15-2008, 06:22 PM
will ship sat for sure.

blue-ser
05-15-2008, 06:24 PM
well now since u f..ed up my feedback and got me in deep shit with paypal..i might as well not ship anymore. cause im still fucked even if u get ur item.

TheRealNightHog
05-15-2008, 07:34 PM
ummm you fucked up your own feedback by being shady and not shipping out items that were paid for. What did you expect him to do? Call you an awesome seller?

shift_b13
05-15-2008, 07:44 PM
well now since u f..ed up my feedback and got me in deep shit with paypal..i might as well not ship anymore. cause im still fucked even if u get ur item.
Paypal will get me my money either way........it may take longer but why does that really matter now after almost two months....... whats another 15 days?

Why are you going to PM me saying your going to ship it but post saying your not going to........Like I said in my PM : Do not blame this on me I am only doing what a logical person would do in my situation. Forum members need to know about other forum members so when they go to buy from them they have an idea of how the transaction will go.

you have alot of good feedback from sellers who got your item to you in a timely manner. Why dont you do the same for buyers from you?

SHIP MY ITEM OR PAYPAL WILL REFUND MY MONEY.

SR20 91 SE-R
05-15-2008, 07:44 PM
well now since u f..ed up my feedback and got me in deep sh*t with paypal..i might as well not ship anymore. cause im still fu*ked even if u get ur item.

dude you got the money just ship the dam thing. i hate shady people like you. dont waste other peoples time and money if your not ***** hold your part of the deal.

blue-ser
05-15-2008, 07:59 PM
heres the situation....i bought these stuff to put on my car...and end up selling the car. so now i bought another car and had the same suspension setup. so i put this one up for sale. i received payment from the buyer very promptly, i also boxed the item and print a shipping label.(have pics to prove it) after i received payment and already spent it. the suspension on my car is finally giving up. so im thinkgin i can use the ones i sold. now that i already used the money i dont have enouth to refund the buyer. so i figured paypal will give him his money back and well be straight. i still have the supsension in the box with a paid shipping label for ur address. if paypal dosent refund ur money ill ship it to u. paypal is half way in the process of refunding ur money. i already have a negative balance so the money is on hold with them. ill pay them back little by little, thats why i decided to let it go tru paypal because i know u wont accept ur money back little by little. so just let me know how everything is going with paypal.

SR20 91 SE-R
05-15-2008, 08:07 PM
omg dude your unbelievable.

blue-ser
05-15-2008, 08:07 PM
if paypal dosent refund ur money...all i have to do is drop it off to the post office.

blue-ser
05-15-2008, 08:09 PM
omg dude your unbelievable.

dont let me tell u who was unbelievable!

TheRealNightHog
05-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Dude that shit is stupid. It doesnt matter if you still want to use the items even though they are paid for. Doesnt matter if they are ready to ship. The problem is that you never shipped them
the suspension on my car is finally giving up. so im thinkgin i can use the ones i sold
The suspension is no longer yours. You sold it so you CANNOT USE IT.
Your being a toolshed. Either give the guy his suspension or his money back. There is no argument that you could think of that would make ANYONE take your side. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blue-ser
05-15-2008, 08:21 PM
they money is already discounted from my paypal account...y should i stll ship? hell get his money back. here comes all the drama queen^

TheRealNightHog
05-15-2008, 08:25 PM
they money is already discounted from my paypal account...y should i stll ship? hell get his money back. here comes all the drama queen^

So did he get his money back? If so then fine, but if not you need to ship the items regardless if you have money in your paypal account or not. He paid for the items.

blue-ser
05-15-2008, 08:28 PM
paypal is still investigating. he definitely will get his money. if not then ill ship.

shift_b13
05-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Ok so I might be going out on a limb here but even if you do send me the items it just seems to me that just MAYBE...your trying to send me your old busted ones. Sorry but thats not gonna fly with me.

Ill let you know how it goes with paypal.

oh and BTW thanks SR20 91 SE-R and TheRealNightHog - im glad im not alone on this.