B13 (mostly) open RT (or RTv2 etc) schedule [Archive] - SR20 Forum

: B13 (mostly) open RT (or RTv2 etc) schedule

Calum
04-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Okay, I've been holed up finishing this dude. I'm tentatively planning on shipping the first batch this weekend. I'll post some pics this weekend, but it's very similar to the B14RTv2.

M0J0
04-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Is this the same one as discussed in that new Wiki? If so, will mine be one of the new versions? VVL intergrated into DB, wow!

chriscar
04-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Where's the wiki?

C

M0J0
04-07-2009, 05:48 PM
http://www.sr20forum.com/calumsult/248464-mostly-open-realtime-wiki.html

Calum
04-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Is this the same one as discussed in that new Wiki? If so, will mine be one of the new versions? VVL intergrated into DB, wow!

Oh man please tell me you weren't waiting for one of the new boards. :) I've got one of the classics done with your name on it, if you want one of the new boards I can swap, but you know how fast I work... :D

BrzaSentra
04-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Calum, this is off topic but how soon will you be taking new orders for RTs??

M0J0
04-08-2009, 11:08 AM
I thought I've posted (or sent you an email) about my board having the VVL option... Was it all in my head?

Ah, here it was: I was waiting for confirmation:

http://www.sr20forum.com/rom-ecu-tuning-file-exchange/247516-sr20-ve-vvl-limit-programs.html

You mentioned in the first post that you were planning the first batch of the V2s this weekend, what did you mean by that then?

A V2 would be great, cause it would eliminate the need for an external switch, and since I already bought one (GReddy MSS), I could sell it again, and have a RT for less money than planned.

And if I wanted to switch to RTV2, could you tell me when you were gonna start on a new batch of those, and how many are before me?

Oh man please tell me you weren't waiting for one of the new boards. :) I've got one of the classics done with your name on it, if you want one of the new boards I can swap, but you know how fast I work... :D