CALL ME! [Archive] - SR20 Forum

: CALL ME!

chris200t
05-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Calum call me... I tried calling but your mailbox is full .. I need to get my tune/ ECU hacking on with your boxs and knowledge..

Chris Allen aka Shaggy
949-400-1926

Bowlcut
05-19-2009, 12:48 AM
LOL Shaggy is in the house :)

And to remind Calum....the Maroon NX with the VE at the Vegas Convention :)...you know the big neanderthal looking guy driving it :D

chris200t
05-19-2009, 02:12 PM
LOL Shaggy is in the house :)

And to remind Calum....the Maroon NX with the VE at the Vegas Convention :)...you know the big neanderthal looking guy driving it :D

hahaha True that..... I want to get my Hack on are this units easy to use??? Sure I can figure them out.... Should get Calum to do a seminar at DEFCON (http://www.defcon.org/) on ECU hacking ;) Actually its coming up in a few months.. Humm I need to get ready...

Calum
05-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Oooo I haven't tested running RomRaider under Linux. It's supposed to work...

chris200t
05-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Oooo I haven't tested running RomRaider under Linux. It's supposed to work...

Hummm I will test it . If you can ever call me and let me know how to buy a few of this from you ;) Crazy guy... haha ... I will find that App and get it running in a VM .. I much rather use Linux BTW... Once I figure it out. I will make a live Linux Disc with all the software on it required to tune if not done already.. I am looking at RomRaider now.. Looks nice so far.

Check your email I sent all my contact info... I need a unit for an S13 ... I have a Ginnie pig in my garage to test it on and .. Redtop Forged Bottom end 555cc INJT and RB MAF "faster reaction from what I was told on that MAF" and it has GT2876R turbo.. When I am comfortable with it I will put it in the 52F/1N5 RWD VVL S13 I am building......

I do need 2 units for sure though. Both S13's ... PM me or Call me or IM me

AIM=Chris200t via meebo.com web based IM