G20 R/T questions [Archive] - SR20 Forum

: G20 R/T questions

Alex_se_r
09-22-2009, 05:39 PM
I know your a busy person Calum but I have searched around and I am still confused.

I have a USDM P10 G20 ECU on my b14. My problem is that it came off a A/T car.

I know you are not taking any orders right now, ( I hope so soon) will I be able to use this type of ECU for a possible future R/T purchase? Or do I need to find another option.

Thanks for everything I hope to hear back from you soon.

Calum
09-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Yes, but you will get a CEL. It will not influence how the car runs.

I am taking orders BUT I just don't make as many boards these days because I simply don't have the time.

I am making some B14 RTv2 boards next weekend. I probably won't make any B14 RTv1 boards for the rest of this year. I'm working on B13 RTv2 boards this week/weekend. I probably won't make any B13 RTv1 boards for the rest of this year. I'm transitioning all B13 RTv2 boards to mini-USB. B14 RTv2 probably won't have this available until late fall (will use the traditional permanently attach USB cable.

I have some B13 basic boards in stock. I don't have any B14 basic boards in stock but will be making some next weekend.

bluey
09-23-2009, 07:46 AM
i need a b14 rtv2. how do i get started in sending u the ecu

Yes, but you will get a CEL. It will not influence how the car runs.

I am taking orders BUT I just don't make as many boards these days because I simply don't have the time.

I am making some B14 RTv2 boards next weekend. I probably won't make any B14 RTv1 boards for the rest of this year. I'm working on B13 RTv2 boards this week/weekend. I probably won't make any B13 RTv1 boards for the rest of this year. I'm transitioning all B13 RTv2 boards to mini-USB. B14 RTv2 probably won't have this available until late fall (will use the traditional permanently attach USB cable.

I have some B13 basic boards in stock. I don't have any B14 basic boards in stock but will be making some next weekend.

Alex_se_r
09-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey thanks alot for the answer. I will be getting another ECU for shure.

Today I started my car and for some reason it is able to go to 8k? Mabey the tack is whack. :rofl:

Well If you have a extra B14 RTv2 boards left over I can defenatly purchase one from you at any time.

Once again thanks for your time and effort.

ser_kidd
09-23-2009, 06:01 PM
hey calum, are you accepting ecus for basic boards? My ecu is ready to be shipped..just been waiting on the word..thanks

bluey
09-23-2009, 09:49 PM
calum
i am still trying to figure out if i would be able to get a rtv2 this time around

94Ga16sen
09-24-2009, 09:17 PM
im in it for a B14 VE Basic, ill send core and cash so you have the ECU to work with

Calum Email Me PLEASE@ reddragon0843@hotmail.com