Calumsult And Innovate ??? [Archive] - SR20 Forum

: Calumsult And Innovate ???

Octave236
10-14-2009, 01:53 PM
I have both of these and a nice new Laptop that my sister is letting me borrow to tune my car with. But I can't for the life of me get calumsult to see the CalumRT. I can get conzult and ecu talk and tunerpro to work so it's not an ECU thing. I tried 8 different windows compatability and no luck. I can't get the list of com ports to scroll down or to show a connection to the RT. conzult and ecutalk work on com4 so i tried to manually type it in but still nothing. i wanted to stream data inot logworks2 but don't know if the other stuff will do this.

Octave236
10-15-2009, 08:10 AM
any one get this to work on vista, maybe thats the problem. even putting it in compatibility mode doesn't work.

AaroNX
10-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Like I told you it does the same thing when I try to put it on anything these days. The original that I put on my old laptop works, but the laptop is slow and can't keep up during hard driving lol. I tried downloading it and putting it on the new laptop and it didn't work, so then I tried using the original disc that I used to put it on my old laptop and it still did the same thing. Both laptops have XP.

Calum
10-20-2009, 11:12 AM
I need to buy a cheap Vista laptop (or just skip to 7).