So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish [Archive] - SR20 Forum

: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Pages : [1] 2 3

Calum
05-03-2010, 04:56 AM
I am closed. I do not have the time, energy, or desire to do any ECU work anymore. I will continue to tinker with Nissan ECUs as long as I own a Nissan, but I will never EVER resume business.

I do not check this forum or any other forum. If you post here I will not read it. Obviously I will not continue to pay to keep this section open. It will expire. If there is a post in here you think might be useful- save a copy.

If you have outstanding business with me please e-mail me.

HaulinSentra
05-03-2010, 06:21 AM
Well thanks for all your contrubution to the sr20 forum Calum!

94Ga16sen
05-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Wow, well thank you calum for the ECU, I was just getting ready to inquire about another one(OBDII turbo), hate to see you go, I do appreciate it

Good luck

SUNNYGTR93
05-03-2010, 11:04 AM
You suck anyways!:D

JDM_Ej
05-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Great. I was just looking to get one done too.

skeeter149
05-03-2010, 12:44 PM
good luck man and thanks for all the help:)

civicdragon
05-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Ah well, you did good work man. Sorry to see you go

Mr. Sleeper
05-03-2010, 03:03 PM
So who do we get help from regarding our ecu troubleshooting or sourcing parts?

Joekuh
05-03-2010, 03:34 PM
That sucks......thanks for being so quick to answer the one email I sent u!

RMYC
05-03-2010, 06:22 PM
thanks for the 5 ecu's i got chipped from you, they always performed the best

joelgxesentra
05-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Well thanks for everything i never made business with u but thanks anyways...
But just a little bump into the business a friend from PR make ecu boards and also chips available he made mine and works great by now no problems by now... He is a member of this forum and he have done some ecus for people in latin america so feel free to contact him "alfsentra" is his nickname. Just a little help into business

prsergtir93
05-03-2010, 08:50 PM
But just a little bump into the business a friend from PR make ecu boards and also chips available he made mine and works great by now no problems by now... He is a member of this forum and he have done some ecus for people in latin america so feel free to contact him "alfsentra" is his nickname. Just a little help into business

I just mine from him last week ,dam things is on and popping.......Alfsentra:biggthump

skcusloa
05-03-2010, 08:50 PM
You did a good job on my real time ecu, thanks, made my swap a breeze. I hope you can pass the torch to someone.

LOUROK
05-03-2010, 08:57 PM
so are the prices of used calum ecu's going to go up in price?

Krist
05-03-2010, 09:14 PM
^Maybe on the CalumRT v2.

I am a proud owner of a CalumRT v1 and I love it.
Sorry to hear you are leaving the game, but it's understandable.
You never intended to be a business and you stated that clearly up front.
Just another Nissan guy helping out the community.
But your product was so good it created more demand than you ever wanted.
Then people started complaining because they didn't get their stuff fast enough or their support questions answered.
Calum is just one man and he did a great job!

I sure hope SR20FORUM keeps the threads archived because that would suck big time if they deleted them.

One last question Calum, you selling off any parts you have laying around?
I may be interested in buying a v2 daughter board if you plan on selling what you have left.

gomba
05-03-2010, 09:17 PM
so are the prices of used calum ecu's going to go up in price?

Usually when support ends for a tech item, the price goes down

alfsentra
05-03-2010, 09:46 PM

I just mine from him last week ,dam things is on and popping.......Alfsentra:biggthump

Nitelife
05-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Calum,

You are a great asset to the community and it is a sad day to see you leave. I haven't really kept on top of all you were developing once I purchased one of your basic ECU's when you first started producing, but I know things have gotten out of control for you lately.

I appreciate the support you have given me when I have contacted you, and wish you best of luck on all your future endeavors.

BORNGEARHEAD
05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Calum, when you say, "If you have outstanding business with me please e-mail me," does that include me?

6/29-09

Shipped-

Michael Salcedo
DJ Vacha
Omar Ramos
Kern McSween
Tennyson Rose
Steve Eich
Brent Miller
Alberto Dominguez

People I need to talk to-

Jeremy Lowe
Reece Marsh
Jarret Jenny
The guy I'm swapping the B13RTv1 for B13v2, Jonathon I think?

3/31/2010

Calum, I need to know what's going on with my V2 Realtime ecu, man. I sent you two ecus in March of last year. You sent me the 1 basic ecu back but I'm still waiting on my RT V2. I was told by Dave that it was all done and ready to go 6 months ago and I've been sent emails with info on the V2 but I still don't have an ecu. If I shouldn't expect anything back from you, just tell me to go f**k myself and I'll move on.

The permanent fixture in my garage. :(
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/BORNGEARHEAD/Picture006.jpg

LOUROK
05-03-2010, 10:19 PM
^^^ I've been waiting for her to come out.