VVL sucks in pedestrians
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Calum Basic ECU Fried?
I have some problems with my Calum Basic on B13 VE after connecting new maf (and going back to old maf) and changing chips on the ECU.
- no power from ECU to the fuel pump relay
- no tach signal (doesn't show rpm)
- when shorted relay sockets, the pump works and car starts (harder start but idles faily well (850-875rpm)
- Consult connection shows the Rpm and no ECU codes come up (code 55: No malfunction)
- RPM is shown on Calumsult software, everything shows alright, temp is fairly consistent with gauges.
- the fans are not coming on (even after reaching 221F)
Let me know if you think my ecu is fried or is there another item that can cause all this?
NX2000 - VE transplant in progress...