My Nissan is running really well, has about 196XXX miles on the SR20DE engine with 5speed manual trans, power everything, sunroof, and was taken care of very well, I am the third owner of this car i bought it at about 170000 miles, Interior is amazing minus some very small drink stains on the seats also removed passenger sun visor because clip broke, will also come with all maintenance records besides for what was done before i owned it, here's what I've done:
1. Replaced Alternator- 2 Years ago
2. Replaced Clutch, pressure plate, and bearings - 2 Years ago
3. Replaced Clutch fork - 2 Years ago
4. Replaced belts - 3years ago
5. New Battery -1 month ago
6. 2.5"exhaust catback + straight piped - 3 years ago
7. New O2 sensors - 1.5 years ago
8. New K&N air filter, cleaning oil, and JWT pop charger. - 1.5 years ago
9. New rear calipers, rotors, pads. - 1year ago
10. New front pads and rotors (comes with extra pads with lifetime warranty), New passenger caliper bracket
11. Flushed and bled brake fluid *****ALL BRAKE HARDWARE REPLACED ROUGHLY 1 YEAR AGO************
12. Oil changed about every 4000 miles using Mobil 1 synthetic high mileage 5w30
13. Replaced Fuel filter - 3 years ago
14. New NGK sparkplugs - 1 year ago
15. New Front Tires and Newer Rear Tires(all weather)
16. New floor mats
17. Replaced Starter - 2 years ago
18. REplaced Valve Cover Gasket - 2 years ago
19. Replaced Oil Pressure Sensor - 2 years ago
20. Replaced Coolant Temperature Sensor - 2 years ago
21. Replaced Front Sway bar (custom painted) - 2 years ago
22. Replaced Energy Suspension bushings for sway bar and end links - 2 years ago
23. Replaced greasable endlinks - 2 years ago
24. REplaced Trunk Latch - 3 years ago
25. New EGR valve(removed) - 1.5 years ago
26. Gear Lube changed with Mobil 1 i think 85w140 or it was 90w140 can't remember at the moment - 2 years ago
27. New Brake hardware on the front right side.
28. Replaced Knock Sensor - 2 years ago
29. New Resistor pack for the blower selector - 2 years ago
30. Deleted EGR correctly - 1.5 years ago
31. Replaced Coolant Temp sender - 2 years ago
32. Replaced Wiper Linkage - 3 years ago
33. Parking Brake lines were removed because they were more of an inconvenience than a benefit.
34. Distributor seal replaced. - 2 years ago
35. New Outer Tie Rods - 1 year ago
36. New Headlight bulbs - 6 months ago
37. New Front Wheel Bearings + all appropriate seals and such, used knuckles on both sides too - 1 week ago
38. New Lower Ball joints - 1 year ago
39. Stillen header and down pipe - 1 year ago
40. Used KYB AGX adjustable struts(front adjusters dont work to my knowledge, but not stuck on a ridiculous setting) - 6 months ago
41. Used Eibach sport front lowering springs - 1.5" drop i believe(comes with brand new stock front springs and eibach sport
rear lowering springs, i just didnt like how the rear looked lowered) - 6 months ago
42. Adjustable Camber mounting plates - currently machining sleeves to work with agx struts, will have installed and aligned before sale.
Things that were done before I got the car:
1. Some sony xplod rear speakers (dont know the specs, they came with the car)
2. Replaced CV axles.
1. Custom wired Halo projector headlights
2. Painted accents through out the dash matching the exterior
3. Painted the valve cover also, just to make the engine bay a little nicer
4. Painted the new sway bar red like i mentioned above
5. Wiring installed correctly (through firewall with gromit and under the carpet where power runs on opposite side of RCA's) for subs and amp installation
6. Alpine type S 6.5" speakers installed in front doors
7. Oil separator system rerouted in order to prevent any kind of oil contamination in the intake which was a factory flaw so you never have to worry about it again.
8. As mentioned above, the egr system was deleted correctly, i.e. all the vacuum lines were rerouted correctly. No vacuum leaks
9. Lower Radiator support crossmember was replaced with new box tubing and undercoated also.
10. Painted rims
Things that are wrong: (mostly cosmetic)
1. Rear quarter panels are rusting around the wheel well lip
2. Has the famous Nissan rust on the inside of the door on the bottom of the rocker panel
3. Small dent on the rear part of the passenger quarter
4. Dent on the front passenger fender and some scratches on the front bumper cover
5. oil pan and secondary pan seal is a lil wet, but the oil level hasn't gone down at all, have replaced the oil pan gasket before.
6. Rust hole in driver door
7. Might need either the IAC valves cleaned
8. Might need CV axles, still diagnosing problem.
9. Exhaust leaks from a bunch of places, i got ripped off on the installation of the header. It needs the gasket that goes between header and downpipe, but I can't seem to find the "stillen" vendor anymore so I've just been driving with exhaust leak. Found a shop that will do straight piped, all new welded 3" piping from the down pipe to the back, and installed flanged section over rear tow bar so exhaust can still be removed in the future, with a magnaflow muffler for 250$ including installation.
10. Power steering fluid leaks a little from reservoir hose, power steering works great regardless.
11. Brake fluid disappearing, I dont know if its leaking into booster or into vacuum, but it sure isn't leaking out of lines or reservoir....completely baffled
12. Lock cylinders are goofy, I can explain better if you ask.
Extra parts for sale:
1. Additional intake setup to use Z32 MAF sensor and pop charger, will need a port or 2 for vacuum reference. includes z32 MAF, not pop charger - $100
2. 4 Additional 370cc blacktop injectors - 50$
3. SR20 ECU that is apparently tuned for 370cc injectors and z32 maf but never hooked it up because it just looks like a stock ecu on the inside.- $100
4. Used !NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED! 7" touchscreen deck that has input for usb, sd card, auxiliary, video in, audio in and out, and back up camera. Its also capable of using satellite tv and gps. Can play dvds, windows media, mp3's..... basically anything. Comes with remote too. Unlike most touchscreen decks, the whole screen is removable. contacts are a little loose but if you're good with electronics its easily fixable - 250$
If you want to buy the car or those extra parts, pick up only. If you want to trade for something, I might come out to you depending on what you propose. The one picture of the engine bay is before i got header put in so basically just picture that without an exhaust shield and shinier haha
I need to sell this one to have some money for college and for other projects
If you have any questions feel free to email me on here.
If your interested in trading, shoot me an offer. I'm also looking for datsun 260z parts