Item Price: 1700
Vehicle Year: 1995
Vehicle Make: Nissan
Item Condition: Used
Vehicle Model: 200SX SE-R
Vehicle Location: Vancouver, BC
Vehicle Condition: Running
Shipping Options: Local pick-up
Acceptable Means of Payment: Bank Certified Check , Cash
My Name: Jason
Contact Information: (604) 789-2115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Image: See link for additional
I'm selling my very rare slightly modified 1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R. The car was written off by ICBC only for body damage to the right rear corner as you'll see in the pictures. Mechanically it's pretty good. Therefore, it has a Salvage Title and cannot be insured. Has now been garage parked.
That being said, the rest of the vehicle is pretty good shape. Still runs and drive great, SR20DE engine good, 5 speed manual transmission good. I owned this car for about 8 years and was my daily driver. Babied the vehicle since I bought it, interior near mint.
- 2 set of wheels: original factory Nissan alloys w/ winter tires plus a set of Rota Grid V's and Hankook tires
- lowered on KYB AGX struts and Ground Control coilover sleeves
- equipped with a Fidanza lightweight flywheel (I have a brand new friction plate)
- has an aftermarket eBay stainless steel header and downpipe
- has an aftermarket eBay short ram intake pop charger / cone air filter
- has installed an AGM premium battery
- have replaced front brakes, rear brakes with calipers, recently
- oil changes done regularly with synthetic every 5,000km's
- timing chain equipped (not belt), fluids serviced regularly
I'd prefer to sell the entire vehicle with everything rather than part-out at this time. Vehicle would need to be picked up via flatbed or towed. Asking $1,700 or best offer. Text or email for quickest response. Thank you!