Well, we've got this car AND our Sentra race car and 1 of them has got to go to simplify our lives and put us down to 1 race car to share..
Let me start out by saying I wouldn't hesitate to get in and drive it anywhere in the country! Cruise control, the horn, headlights, brake lights and directional signals all work as they should for street use! ..hell, the damn power windows still all work too! Heat works great as well! We even have the stock seatbelt still in place for the driver just to be 100% DOT street legal should you feel too uncomfortable using the race harness for an extended trip while driving. I wouldn't have a problem picking up anyone from the airport who wanted to come pick it up and drive it home! We are only a 15 minute drive away from O'hare airport (ORD) The title is in our name (clear normal Illinois title) ready to be signed over to a new owner!
I just raced this car last month at Gingerman raceway and set a new track record in PTF (my old record from a former miata got reset by 4 seconds in the g20 for those curious)...
And now for more extensive details:
Engine and trans replaced July 2014 with new clutch and fidenza lightweight flywheel. Best engine this has ever had with only 29k miles out of a former automatic Arizona car. (dynoed at 134whp --highest hp to date with same setup)
- the car itself is a 1995 Infiniti G20t from California (not used Chicago winters at all so no nasty midwest rust to deal with) with currently 228,xxx miles on the chassis.
- Clean normal legal valid title able to be registered and plated by the new owner if so desired. (or at least proof of clear ownership with title that goes with it that will get signed over as we have it titled, plated and insured and do drive it on the street)
- spare engine available to go with car that needs a full rebuild (money shift damage)
- NOT installed carbon fiber hood to be supplied as 'spare' to go with the car
- 2 OEM undamaged front fenders and an old 'damaged but still usable in a pinch' front bumper cover to go as spares
- spare 1995 g20 LSD transmission available to go with the car that needs the input shaft bearings replaced
- SSAC exhaust, copper gasket w/custom 2.5" piping to 2 cherry bombs (just grassroots home-made stuff here)
- custom front power steering cooler
- solid aluminum front and rear motor mounts on the crossmember
- ABS and front ABS brake lines removed eliminating the extra weight/lines from ABS along with goodridge SS lines at all 4 corners w/Super Blue brake fluid in the system
- rear decklid from non-touring car so no more wing (wing costs points we didn't need)
- ARP longer Studs in front hubs
- Hawk DTC-60 race pads up front and HAWK HPS pads in the rear. (NEW DTC60 brake pads with new rotors in front installed 7/6/16)
- Momo Competition steering wheel w/NRG 2.5 quick release hub
- Front Lower Control Arms have offset caster bushings from whiteline installed
- AMR Coilover suspension refreshed fronts in July 2011 (replaced under lifetime warranty from vendor)
- new 2014 battery already relocated where it would be behind passenger seat
- mechanical water temp, oil temp and oil pressure gauges
- digital voltmeter gauge
- A/C completely removed along with all airbags completely removed
- interior gutted (no radio or speakers, no carpet or trim other than rear door panels still in place). All glass windows set up to be used for as normal power windows (all functional)
- no cat converter, no EGR, ABS bulb removed (so no idiot light for ABS lights up)
- CEL is on because of no Cat converter (no testing required for 95 and older cars here in Illinois so yes it is legally titled, and plated and insured for street driving here)
- Cobra Evolution composite containment seat on proper COBRA side brackets with custom proper seat back brace (never a worry about being out of date)
- OMP race seat on the passenger side with 5 point harness properly mounted
- Cage built to NASA specs by RedMist Automotive in Gilbert, IL (annual NASA logbooked since 2012)
- Camlock Turn One driver belt good until December 31 2020 (properly set up for HANS use with 2" shoulder harness portion)
- Window net new in 2012 (as was the cutoff switch and required fire extinguisher and front tow hook)
AND if someone steps up to buy the car before Halloween THIS YEAR - 2016, the price will include a big bonus of a set of 4 brand new Rcompound race tires.
So if you want to see exactly how it looks now from its last race up in Gingerman (yes its titled, plated and insured and drove to/from Michigan), here you go:
Car comes with 15" wheels and ****** ***** (which double as our rain tires as well) as shown here:
Photo showing dyno of 134whp