Momo Tuner steering wheel with red stitching & Nismo horn button - SR20 Forum
Nissan SR20 Forum Nissan SR20 Forum Header Right
HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

Welcome to the SR20 Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

» Log in
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   SR20 Forum > Classifieds > Cosmetic Modifications



Sr20Forum.com is the premier Nissan SR20 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
-
 
llaprad1's Avatar

I support the SR20 Forum!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Nashville, TN

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Momo Tuner steering wheel with red stitching & Nismo horn button

Lightly used Momo Tuner steering wheel with red stitching.


(this is a stock photo of what the model looks like)

This was in my track car, not a daily driver. The car was mostly garaged, and I had a velvet steering wheel cover on it most of the time when the car was outside.

The leather is almost still 'virginal,' meaning not shiny or worn at all. There are no scratches on it, and there are no stray threads.

I will also include a genuine Nismo horn button that had to be trimmed to fit. (this thing alone cost $35 new) Hub not included.

$125 plus shipping.

Pictures of the actual steering wheel coming tomorrow.

PM me for Paypal address
__________________
**************************************************
Louis - 1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Rallycross Machine!

**************************************************
llaprad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
-
 
llaprad1's Avatar

I support the SR20 Forum!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Nashville, TN

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
.....

Last edited by llaprad1; 03-11-2009 at 10:26 PM.
llaprad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Original Owner
 
aztecred92's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: San Antonio, TX

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Sweet parts! If I didn't already own a MOMO Club 4, I'd be all over this.
__________________
aztecred92
L I V E S T R O N G

'92 SE-R
'85 MR2
'02 Silverado 2500HD


"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him." Leo Tolstoy
aztecred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hostile Aberration
 
Shawn B's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Louisiana

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by llaprad1 View Post
1) I will also include a genuine Nismo horn button that had to be trimmed to fit. (this thing alone cost $35 new) Hub not included.

2) $125 plus shipping.

Pictures of the actual steering wheel coming tomorrow.

3) PM me for Paypal address
That wheel matches my new Red Line leather goods perfectly. Plus my current OEM steering wheel is fugly and covered with a cheapie AutoStoned vinyl cover for now.

1) What is the "hub"? Is this something I will need to purchase seperately? Easily obtainable? Is this a Momo part or a Nissan part? Sorry for the oblivious clueless newb question.....

2) No issues on the price. Very fair, and I have the cash, no problems.

3) I prefer to strike a deal and send a Postal Money Order via 2-3 day delivery with a tracking number. The vendor can ship upon reciept. Once the deal is struck, I do not mess around. You can check my feedback on both forum(s), when I say I am buying, I follow through 100% guaranteed.

If you will accept the Postal Money Order payment, and can educate me about the "hub", this is a done deal sir.

Extremely interested, cash in hand.
__________________
2004 Tahoe, stock and fully loaded.
'93 Classic - Original Owner, "OEM Plus" modifications

* The best offense is a good psychosis. *

Last edited by Shawn B; 03-06-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Shawn B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Weekend Warrior

 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: GA

Feedback Score: 60 reviews
^Shawn, this is a very good seller. I have spent some good money on his parts and got good parts in return. You want be disappointed and I believe llaprad1 will be able to ansewer all your Q's.
__________________
Bend But Don't Break
93 SE-R Project 2Door - 2.0VE Gio tune - built 2.3VE up next.
93 XE-R Project 4Door - DE+T - Money Pit.
Building N/A and Boost, the best of both worlds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20GTi-R View Post
NA is a thinking man's game, alot of people dont have the stomach to play NA.
MR-4Door-SR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
-
 
llaprad1's Avatar

I support the SR20 Forum!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Nashville, TN

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn B View Post
That wheel matches my new Red Line leather goods perfectly. Plus my current OEM steering wheel is fugly and covered with a cheapie AutoStoned vinyl cover for now.

1) What is the "hub"? Is this something I will need to purchase seperately? Easily obtainable? Is this a Momo part or a Nissan part? Sorry for the oblivious clueless newb question.....

2) No issues on the price. Very fair, and I have the cash, no problems.

3) I prefer to strike a deal and send a Postal Money Order via 2-3 day delivery with a tracking number. The vendor can ship upon reciept. Once the deal is struck, I do not mess around. You can check my feedback on both forum(s), when I say I am buying, I follow through 100% guaranteed.

If you will accept the Postal Money Order payment, and can educate me about the "hub", this is a done deal sir.

Extremely interested, cash in hand.
Hey no problem with the PO, I am a very patient seller.

I will PM you my mailing address.

The hub is what is specific to the model that allows other steering wheels to be bolted on. You can get a Momo for around $50. There are other cheaper ones there (like Boss or NRG), but they need to say "fits Momo"

There are 3 bolt patterns: Momo, Personal (i think) and Grant. Grant is a 5-bolt, so no confusion.
llaprad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hostile Aberration
 
Shawn B's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Louisiana

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR-4door-SR20DE
^Shawn, this is a very good seller. I have spent some good money on his parts and got good parts in return. You want be disappointed and I believe llaprad1 will be able to ansewer all your Q's.
Thank you sir. A little extra buyers confidence.

I am very, very, picky about whom I do business with on these forums. Long standing forum members or vendors that I have seen around for ages, all well respected and with impeccable feedback. The same type of folks I do business with in real life.

That is why (although I was looking for a red valve cover at the time) I saw this item, saw the seller and his feedback, and well.....my OEM steering wheel is seriously nasty.

It was a no-brainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llaprad1 View Post
Hey no problem with the PO, I am a very patient seller.

I will PM you my mailing address.

The hub is what is specific to the model that allows other steering wheels to be bolted on. You can get a Momo for around $50. There are other cheaper ones there (like Boss or NRG), but they need to say "fits Momo"

There are 3 bolt patterns: Momo, Personal (i think) and Grant. Grant is a 5-bolt, so no confusion.
Done deal sir.

I will source this "Momo hub" item with a few web Google searches. Thank you. Sounds easy enough.

I will send the Postal Money Order on Monday. 2-3 day delivery with tracking via USPS. Therefore, you will have the funds on Wednesday or Thursday.

That solves one of my "cosmetic issues" due to simple wear in my cabin, and a new wheel will be a nicely upgraded drivers interface.

I'll PM you my shipping address, I get stuff sent directly to my mechanics shop.

Shawn B

Last edited by Shawn B; 03-06-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Shawn B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Are You VVL'n?

 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 8five6 S.Nu.Jur.Z

Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Shawn, you could get a Grant hub for a Sentra, but you will also need the Momo adapter that Grant sells separately.
__________________
JET
98 KK0 Sentra SE
95 Miata M-Edition


B14 Marketplace Facebook Page
sr20jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hostile Aberration
 
Shawn B's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Louisiana

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20jet View Post
Shawn, you could get a Grant hub for a Sentra, but you will also need the Momo adapter that Grant sells separately.
Noted, and thank you sir.

I am going to look for a "quick release" hub of some sort so I can take my wheel with me. I am *guessing* I can source one. I'll have time tomorrow to get web-searching under "Grant" and "Momo".

This will also completely remove my cruise control. I already deleted it under my hood. Bonus.
Shawn B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
SE-R Nut

 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charlotte NC

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Shawn, might I suggest an nrg quick release. Not the cheapest, but very high quality. They also make hubs that are pretty short. In the picture below I have the nrg short hub, with their quick release. An added benefit is that they sell locks for the hub, so you can take your wheel off and put the lock over it, this prevents anyone from bringing their own wheel (which has happened to my friend). I don't have any pictures of my lock.

Please excuse the dirty and untidy state of my interior, I am in the middle of a lot of work.



At any rate, that wheel will look great with your interior. Best of luck!

Dudeman


Edit: Shawn I forgot to mention where I got my stuff http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/home.php?cat=1933 is where I got my kit from (kit #3 is what I am using). The guys that run this site are personal friends of my roommate, they do a decent job, and you shouldn't have any problems if you decide to go with them. They are well known on Honda-Tech for their sales. Please consider them. As you can see they have different combos that include everything you need. I should note the nrg hub is the same as a 240 hub if my memory serves me correctly, so don't be put off by matching part numbers or markings on the box's. Sorry to ramble on, just want to give you the option and all the info you will need!
__________________
1991 B13 181whp on DynoDynamics
"I've decided that because Einstein identified that objects travel through time at a slower rate with an increasing velocity, we should go as fast as possible to increase our lifespan."

Last edited by Dudeman258; 03-08-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Dudeman258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hostile Aberration
 
Shawn B's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Louisiana

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeman258 View Post
Shawn, might I suggest an nrg quick release. Not the cheapest, but very high quality. They also make hubs that are pretty short. In the picture below I have the nrg short hub, with their quick release. An added benefit is that they sell locks for the hub, so you can take your wheel off and put the lock over it, this prevents anyone from bringing their own wheel (which has happened to my friend). I don't have any pictures of my lock.

Please excuse the dirty and untidy state of my interior, I am in the middle of a lot of work.



At any rate, that wheel will look great with your interior. Best of luck!

Dudeman


Edit: Shawn I forgot to mention where I got my stuff http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/home.php?cat=1933 is where I got my kit from (kit #3 is what I am using). The guys that run this site are personal friends of my roommate, they do a decent job, and you shouldn't have any problems if you decide to go with them. They are well known on Honda-Tech for their sales. Please consider them. As you can see they have different combos that include everything you need. I should note the nrg hub is the same as a 240 hub if my memory serves me correctly, so don't be put off by matching part numbers or markings on the box's. Sorry to ramble on, just want to give you the option and all the info you will need!
F*cking awesome!

I ain't looking for "cheap" for my beloved ride, only the best will do.

Done deal, I'm just gonna call them tomorrow and buy the whole works. Hub, quick release, and lock. Trust me, the cost is insignificant in the big picture of my Classic.

I've gotta send two (2) Postal Money Orders tomorrow, buy an NRG hub combination, and start looking at car audio. ......
Shawn B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Project All High School!!

 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I was wondering when you would look at this.
I'll vouch for Louis, great guy. I bought my wheels off him. You won't be disappointed.
__________________
White 91 SE-RR
#1 of 2 Midnight Road Magnets
Nismo_34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hostile Aberration
 
Shawn B's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Louisiana

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_34 View Post
I was wondering when you would look at this.
I'll vouch for Louis, great guy. I bought my wheels off him. You won't be disappointed.
Classicaddict was ragging me about my old, beater, cheesy-covered, OEM wheel.

Plus I am purchasing this today....

http://www.tekniqauto.com/US/steeringquickrelease.htm

Oh sh*t, that is one hot product!!! ......

Sal recommended it to me. It ain't cheap, but it is soooo bad-ass. I am buying the Tekniq Autosports quick release system and their lockable adapter hub that goes with it.

Muhahahahahahahaha.......
Shawn B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
-
 
llaprad1's Avatar

I support the SR20 Forum!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Nashville, TN

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Sold...
llaprad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  SR20 Forum > Classifieds > Cosmetic Modifications


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
© The SR20 Forum - Content from this site may not be used without permission