Names josh, from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Currently have a nissan pulsar n14 jap spec with a issue after a w10 nissan avenir motor swap !
Everything ran smoothly with the swap, first time to start and nothing at all ?!
accessoire lights come on, fuel pump primes, turn the key and nothing, you can hear the relay click when you try to turn the car on but nothing happens
* 2 different starter motors which have both been bench tested and they worked
* 2 different batteries with full charge
* 2 different starter modules
* checked all fuses and relays and no issues there
* 2 different dizzys and coils
We are completely stumped ! ... After a week of a clean conversion we haven't had the satisfaction of listening to the new SR20DET heart start up
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated !!