SR20 Forum banner

the most powerful button in the world

11K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  DeNismo 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, hope you're doing well. I wanted thank everybody on the site for the help they've already given me. I just joined today, but I've been on this sight regularly for just under a year. Other new members may not believe this, but I've found found an answer to every single question I've had... without posting one single time. :eek2:

Sometimes it takes a lot of searching, but the answers are out there. Many things do merit further discussion, but you will see people asked the same questions repeatedly. The resposnses are often warm to say the least. Reeeeeeeeally warm. :rofl:

I'm an instructor so I enjoy learning and sharing what I know with others. Hopefully I can pass on some of the wisdom I've gained from you guys and now a full year under a nissan hood. Sh*t, I just realized my tags expired today... and it's a holiday weekend. :(

#3 ·
Holy crap! :eek2:

I'm gonna personally immortalize this thread. It will be used often and well during....ahem....discussions about searching. :biggthump

Welcome to the forum.

#7 · (Edited)
sr20dePOS said:
This thread will be permanent in my sig..
Hey, we're in Newb land, so I should NOT get flamed for asking how the hell did you do that? I wanna put that in my signature as well. :D

I know how to copy the address of the thread into my signature for example, but how did you rename it? :cool:

EDIT:

OK.....

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=121247

Nope can't figure out how to rename that sucker. :(

#9 ·
Here you go, Shawn B. Just add a [ to the beginning and a ] to the end. I removed them so you could see the string.

URL=http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=121247]The Most Powerful Button in the World[/URL

#10 ·
Shawn B said:
Hey, we're in Newb land, so I should NOT get flamed for asking how the hell did you do that? I wanna put that in my signature as well. :D

I know how to copy the address of the thread into my signature for example, but how did you rename it? :cool:

EDIT:

OK.....

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=121247

Nope can't figure out how to rename that sucker. :(
Right next to the insert image gif.. at the top there is a "insert hyperlink" The first box is to fill out what you want it to say "BLAH BLAH BLAH" the second box is the actual link "www.fadfadafdsadfsfads.com" and then it will make a code with the hyperlink in the middle of it then you can copy it all and paste it into your sig

#13 ·
Oops, did I bump this!? *sigh* my fat ar$e just bumpin' stuff all over the place...

#17 ·
#19 ·
damn, its like watchin him grow and prosper... in his first post he had no rating and now he has a rating of five... i'm so proud of our baby boy...

wait, i've been here for a shorter ammount of time... DAMN

#23 ·
oops.... bump for a passive way to maneuver around the "no search nazi" rule :D

Swiss is still my hero.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.