SR20 Forum banner

Alright Florida Here it is... CASTING CALL For ALL B13'S B14'S NX'S AND G20S

21K views 114 replies 52 participants last post by  B13SentraSR20DE 
#1 ·
Hello all as many of you may know I am shooting a DVD featuring all of floridas finest in the SR20 World... For One of the main shots I require an abundance of Se-r's Nx's... So this thread is a Roll call and will probably be the informative thread concering this and other video shoots...

List your Name and Vehicle with mods If you will be able or willing to attend... This will probably be shot on a weekend and will be a great way to match forum members with their faces...

Also if any members have any females that would like to be involved in a shoot PM me I am going to need a few for this DVD.

I will post a date soon when I get everything situated... Once again Thank you all for continued support...

** Can a Moderator Sticky this for me please** :biggthump

#52 ·
Very nices car and I will most definatly let everyone know when the date is keep checking for updates...

#56 ·
lol sure man but come hard cause there are gonna be some serious stuff moving out there ;)

#57 ·
location and you can count on 91 / 93 white classics and possibly a turbo black b13 but location if its close i swing by i work alot though

#59 ·
Very Clean and your all more then welcome... The meeting place will more then likely be markham park because it is so close to the highway we will be able to get everyone on there... and off in a hurry if need be ;) Keep posted guys something should be happening soon ill give everyone a decent amount of time to prepare...

#61 ·
Still undecided... Im trying to coordinate with my people right now.. Ill post in here when we have a date selected...

#68 ·
im down for sure.

2000 B15 SE
hs cai, jwt s3r cams, 2 1/2" full exhaust, obx header, ksport coilovers, 17" hyperblack rims, grounding kit and charging system, stillen full body kit, customer pearl green paint, vis cf hood, vis laser fenders, black euro headlights, tyc tails, custom cf trunk (inside). too many more to list.

Jeff Atlas
Broward County
owner of MajorMods.com :)

#69 ·
So i'm not to late? YES!!!

Name: Graham
Car Name: SE-Renity
Specs:
Hotshot CAI
Tein S-techs
Tokico Gash shocks front and rear
Custom Exhaust

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.