SR20 Forum - View Single Post - 1992 B13 SE-R rust free !
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
frantav327
SE-R Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1992 B13 SE-R rust free !

Hi there, I am selling my 1992 B13 SE-R. This car is totally stock, down to the believed original exhaust system. The only mod I've been able to find is a cold air intake. It has 147K miles, and was a one owner car until I purchased it. I have a pretty nice file of records from the original owner, including the original window sticker. The car spent its life in Tampa Florida until I brought it to Michigan -- it is absolutely 100% rust free. The car drives great, and has been utterly reliable.

The paint is mostly original. Because of a minor accident, the RF fender was replaced, and the hood, RF fender, and front bumper were repainted. The interior is in perfect original condition. The front seats wore seat covers until I bought the car. The headliner is perfect with no sags. The instrument panel has no cracks or bubbles. The A/C blows cold. Everything works on the car except the cruise control. The tires are nearly new. The 5 speed trans shift perfectly, with no trace of the dreaded 5th gear popout.

The car is white with grey interior. I will try to post photos later, or can text or email them to you. Please call me at 248-930-7701 if interested.

Thanks, Frank

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome