SR20 Forum banner

Welcome new members! Read this first and if you're having trouble posting/PMing.

2M views 594 replies 534 participants last post by  SamuelAcero 
#1 ·
This area was created to get you acquainted with the SR20 Forum. There is a 24-hour waiting period before you can post in the other forum areas. This buffer is necessary, as most people didn't find time for searching and digging. Not all solutions can be found in 10 seconds. You are allowed to send a limited number of PMs, in case you're interested in buying something from someone.

Please utilize the forum search engine to research any questions you have. 99% of new user questions have been answered already.

Welcome to the SR20 Forum!

#204 ·
sr20det vs Pulsar Gtir

hey everyone i am new here i just picked up a 92 sse-r and want to swap out the motor i am looking to make 450 daily driver i would. I researched the sr20det bluebird and a pulsar gtir and they say they are awd, can these motors work with the se-r tranny? Also i would appreciate if anyone knows where i can get the sunny front end and side skirts from thanks

#210 ·
I drive a nissan liberty with an sr20DE engine automatic transmission.
When I drive in the jam, the gears change erratically, and sometimes its like it gets stuch in gear one or two and doesnt change until I stop for a while.
When I drive on the highway even for 400kms return I have no problem

#212 ·
hi newbie here, joined coz got probs with my car
93 sr20det redtop @2500rpm engine makes clicking noise but only around the 2500 mark. below or above that, beautifull, anybody know the probs
like i said, only new here so dont have that much choice on where to post
any response would be much appreciated thank you

#213 · (Edited)
I need opinions on which one to buy,,NX2000 or 200sx

Hello everyone,
Im new here & goin to buy either nx2000, 200sx se-r or better yet sentra ser but they're hard to find nowadays...I need ur opinions on which one i would get..Some people say the 200sx's are slower than the nx2000's but i checked some quarter mile runs and theyre bout the same...Pls help,,thanks guys.....

#214 ·
Newbie from the far east(pilipinas)

Hi evryone!
I always read GOOD and USEFULL tips here so i decided to register..
I also got a project on the way.. just bought a W10 SR20DET been planing to put it into my 16 yr old B13 (93 sunny) with a limited budget only.. realy cant aford any major errors... I know this is the Forum for me.. TIA!

#219 ·
Hello one and all.

I'm from Jamaica and I'm a newbie both to the site and and a SR powered vehicle.

I have a 1992 Nissan Bluebird ARX with a SR20DE motor and auto tranny.

I'm hoping to convert to standard by December and I have modest goals of 350 WHP through the use of boost.

Can someone steer me in the right direction and provide some advise as to how to achieve this?

Final note, the car is still required to be a daily driver.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#221 ·
Hey guys, I'm the proud owner of a 1993 primera p10 gt here in Barbados. Just finished an extensive rebuild on my sr20de....as I'm planning to go boost. Mods include wiseco 86.5mm ....9.1:1 pistons, eagle rods, acl bearings, 13lb steel flywheel Jwt s4 cams Gtir oil-pump, act stage 3 clutch kit and some other stuff. I'm looking to buy some cam gears (used or new doesn't matter) at a reasonable price. Can any of you guys help? holla!!!!!

#222 ·
no stranger to the site

Im no stranger to the site. i just owned a mitsubishi gsx. thats awd turbo for those of you who are like " whats that?" its on craigslist for sale. anyway i now own my second sr powered car. my first was a 91 sentra ser and now i have a 97 200sx se-r. cant believe i drove a mitsubitch. there fun but not reliable. now i seem to have the best of both worlds.

#223 ·
trouble shooting

has gas in the oil. installed a new cap and rotor button. changed plugs and oil. car ran great for bout twenty mins. now back to square 1. power loss. im goin to fix the exaughst leak today. its between the header and factory cat. maybe a bad injector seal? maybe leaking too much o2 nd the ecu overcompensating gas> hell idk. im off to troubleshoot some more. any ideas hit me up!!!lata

#227 ·
Newb

what,s up guys and gals. new to the site. looking to find early 90's sentra ser to tune. i currently have a 91 infinity g20 sitting in the driveway to use for spare parts the under side is to rusted out to drive. Thats nova scotia for ya ha. i'm driving an 03 mitsu lancer right now goin up for sale so i can start my dream project.