SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just used my friends G-Tech Pro, and went 0-60 in 6.75 seconds. He was in the car with me, and the road had a very slight decline in it, at the very beginning. I launched at around above 5000 RPM (A little too high). I had a slight amount of wheelspin. I redlined 1st and 2nd. What do you guys think about the time?

·
Registered
727 Posts
There are several opinions on the stock 0-60, some say its 7.18, if infact taht is the number then 6.75 seems just about right for the mods you ahve done.

On another note, I wonder what I would hit wiht my mods!?!?!?! :D

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
I say that number sounds about right. My best Gtech time, incidentally was 7.18...and the only mods i have are listed below...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. :) I was a little suprised that I broke into the high 6's. I didn't expect anything less then a low to mid 7. I really want to go to the track and run the 1/4 mile. That has a lot more merit then a G-TECH 0-60 time.

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
I agree that the track has more merit than the Gtech, but the track isn't always there when ya need it and it doens't measure 0-60! one of the few alternatives is to pick up a Datron optical 5th wheel or use a good ol' stop watch, hehe.

like i've always said before, a Gtech is consistent nonetheless, and at the least it shows improvements in acceleration from mods over time. slightly better than the butt dyno :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with you 100%.

NismoSER said:
I agree that the track has more merit than the Gtech, but the track isn't always there when ya need it and it doens't measure 0-60! one of the few alternatives is to pick up a Datron optical 5th wheel or use a good ol' stop watch, hehe.

like i've always said before, a Gtech is consistent nonetheless, and at the least it shows improvements in acceleration from mods over time. slightly better than the butt dyno :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
With 2 people the g-tech is very accurate +-0.10 in a very straight line ,I heve did 0-100km in 7,38 that about 0-60 in 6.98-7.00 sec in a primera p11 ,cai timing at 19 2.25 cat back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts