SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhhh Just a few more things to add to list of problems about their kits....

------------------
2k SE

H

·
0 Posts
If I would choose a front, it would probably be the import fan kit. But I'm not going too! :O)

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, Place Racing Cold Air Intake, HKS Cat-Back Exhaust, Eibach Sportlines, Clear turn signal bulbs, Razo carbon pedals, Neon cable interior kit, Blue Washer Nozzle Lights, 12" Auidobahn Sub, 800 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, two 6.5" eclipses

H

·
0 Posts
It appears I don't know how to post pics on these boards from my computer........sorry!

[This message has been edited by Hochy (edited 09-17-2001).]

H

·
0 Posts
Just to let everyone know, the erebuni fog-light housings for our cars are first, not compatible with the stock fogs (which they don't tell you) and two, do not fit correctly, meaning there is about a 1/2" gap of space not covered by the housing on the bottom portion of the fog light "indentation" in the front fascia. The gap will not be there if you purchase and install the bottom part that looks similiar to the stillen kit too! I put mine on after getting them, they don't look too bad, but I wouldn't have spent the money on them if I knew that they would look like they do.

[This message has been edited by Hochy (edited 09-17-2001).]

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Their stuff sucks.

FYI, I know from someone who bought the kit here in Canada, the side spoiler kit for the NX2000 *covers the bottom of the doors*. Yes, you read that right. It's a new low in build quality and design!

If you buy it, you'll have to do the Dukes of Hazard entry/exit forever after.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Thats because you cant post from your computer.
You have to host it on a web site first.

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

H

·
0 Posts
Ok,Just click on the "pics" link in my sig, the pic is in there

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, Place Racing Cold Air Intake, HKS Cat-Back Exhaust, Eibach Sportlines, Clear turn signal bulbs, Razo carbon pedals, Neon cable interior kit, Blue Washer Nozzle Lights, 12" Auidobahn Sub, 800 watt Rockford Fosgate amp, two 6.5" eclipses
PICS - http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1587801&a=12376730&f=0&vt=vp

[This message has been edited by Hochy (edited 09-27-2001).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts