SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cleaning the house up, and I have a box full of '03 Convention shirts that I need to get rid of. If there is interest, I'll bring them with me to Chicago, and give them away for free. Most of them are XXLs, but I think I have some of each size. Anyone interested?

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
no. nobody wants old shirts.

Na, I'm just kidding, thats cool. I think JP would want one since is 03 shirts it faded and turning yellow.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I will take a 2XL... always better to be bigger than look like I'm wearing spandex :)

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
ill take any mediums if you got'm! thanks!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Eric, if you have an XL one, can you save it for me? I'll be there this year :) And I think the 03 one is the one that's got my car on it :D

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
no. nobody wants old shirts.

Na, I'm just kidding, thats cool. I think JP would want one since is 03 shirts it faded and turning yellow.
First of all, JP needs to be told that you're supposed to wash the t-shirt in between times that you wear it.

Secondly, Eric, I don't think it's nice of you to muscle your way into someone else's convention :tongue:

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First of all, JP needs to be told that you're supposed to wash the t-shirt in between times that you wear it.

Secondly, Eric, I don't think it's nice of you to muscle your way into someone else's convention :tongue:
I'm not selling anything, they are free. I didn't want to have to deal with shipping and didn't want to haul them up there if no one wanted them. :)

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts