SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guy's, i have a 91 se-r and i was wonder what is the biggest intercooler i can fit in my car. I have a 2004 Neon SRT-4 intercooler the dimention's are 36"L- 7" h- 2.5d .......yes i no its huge but the specs on this intercooler are awsome so i got it off my freind for $200 (new) and it was worth the shot. Pronly gong to be running a t28 or a t3 thanks
James...

·
Registered
941 Posts
You can definately try it. You will probably have to have the end tanks modified since the srt-4 endtanks point straight back towards the radiator if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
857 Posts
The end tanks on the srt does go straight back. Here is a picture. Intercooler It should fit. My friend wants to buy mine from me.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Here is a better picture of the stock intercooler and the AGP. Stock vs. AGP I am getting the AGP intercooler pretty soon so if anyone is interested in the stock one tell me and I will keep you up dated on it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
my intercooler will be up for grabs as well as im ordering a new one this week. if anyone wants one..

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Yeah, my buddy cody just stuck a huge spearco unit in his SRT-4, and it fits with no problems. It must be nice to have a car come stock with a front mount.

Brent

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
i doubt the stock srt IC would fit in an NX bumper.

BTW, Darrin, get all your srt riff-raff outta my forum.

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
How much more efficent is a 20" tall intercooler if only 6 inches shows compared to a smaller one where the surface area actually gets hit by air?

·
Big Daddy $
1,240 Posts
SR20RACER said:
How much more efficent is a 20" tall intercooler if only 6 inches shows compared to a smaller one where the surface area actually gets hit by air?
This is how it looks on the car...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts