SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I can get a really good deal on these right now so If you need a nice cap for your stereo now is the time to get in on this. There are Hugfen 1.2 Farad 24V capacitors with LED voltage display on the top. Only $60 shipped to the lower 48. You'll need 1/4" terminals for the lugs on top. You can get those from me cheap as well if you'd like. http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=63392 These come with clear plastic mounting brackets and a hex wrench for the lugs. These measure 3" in diameter, 10-3/4" long including the lug length. With the mounting brackets on, figure that you'd need a 5"x3-1/2"x11" area to mount this. Accepting paypal and money orders only. If you need to use a credit card paypal, then add 3% + $.30 to your total.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Ive never heard of this brand... have they a good reputation?? I am looking for about 6 capacitors for my audio setup in my Tahoe (18" CV Stroker and 4- CV 8"s all on US Amps) would they be cheaper if I bought several?? Let me know whats up.. PM m if you want

1 - 2 of 2 Posts