SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would BET that someone has 1-3 injectors, i.e.--not a complete set, and would be willing to ship one for $20.00. Since it is worthless sitting in your garage!! Come on guys! I just want one for a spare. The last time one went out I waited three weeks to get it and don't want to buy another new one ever again. Oh yea, and it has to WORK! :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if it's a 90-96 zx twin turbo, and it's purple top, then OK. What'dya mean you can get one? If you'd have to pull one at the salvage or something it probably wouldn't be worth your time. I don't want to inconvenience anyone. Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
gpriceynissan said:
if it's a 90-96 zx twin turbo, and it's purple top, then OK. What'dya mean you can get one? If you'd have to pull one at the salvage or something it probably wouldn't be worth your time. I don't want to inconvenience anyone. Thanks!
i have 4. 2 works, 2 doesn't. i forgot which one works and which one doesn't work.

you can have all 4 to test and play with for $20. just to clean out my garage.

let me know

dus

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, PM me with some way to pay and I'll get right on it! I've got Paypal if that helps. Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
gpriceynissan said:
Sounds good, PM me with some way to pay and I'll get right on it! I've got Paypal if that helps. Thanks!

no problem. i'll PM you soon. i need to make sure the injectors are in fact IN the garage and not accidently thrown away in the garbage.

i don't want to rip anyone off. I need to make sure i still do have the injectors. i'll get back with you later today or tomrorow.

dus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts