SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Different track than previouis runs. Only got 4 runs in 5 hrs. Not going back there.

Here was my best run:
R/T .663
60' 2.340
330 6.477
1/8 9.859
MPH 72.58
1000 12.770
1/4 15.253
MPH 90.18

I finally broke 90. If i could get a real launch... but I didn't want to wait over an hour for another run.

Now for the ecu to come in!

G

·
0 Posts
Hey you need help with the ecu? we need to get together again. and bring the sledgehammer for the camber problem I got

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about trying to race on the 20th at edgewater since I have something to do the 21st in Dayton. I'll post in the events forum if I plan on coming down.

The ecu and various parts I need shoudl be here by the middle of next week. If I come down early we could install it Friday before I kick your ass on the track (I'll only win cause your positive camber hurts your traction
).

G

·
0 Posts
you usually win anyway. hehe we should put you cams in my car
then try it. j/k

G

·
0 Posts
sounds like fun. I dont know about the muffler though its one piece from the cat. every thing is welded we can try thouh I had a flange made to dissconnect ti from the cat. I'll go with out one. I'm used to the noise anyway. hehe

G

·
0 Posts
I ran last night with a best of a 16.06? at 86. ??
but I still crossed .24? ahead of a 5.0 gt mustang with at least an exhast.
He was sleeping bad. I had a 2.555 60 ft I launched at idle. rather sad on the mustangs part to be beat by an ill running 4 cylinder. BTW that was the only run I got from 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm that was the saddest part.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> 16.06? at 86.</font>
Eww! But you beat a 5.0. Wow, he really sucked
Hopefully I can make it on Friday and we can take a look at your car. Is there still something wrong (besides the camber) or are you just babying the tranny?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts