SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible for this forum to have a list of 1/4 mile times and maybe another for HP/torque? The DSM list, Honda lists and the SE-R.NET site has them. The problem was no one updated it for over 2 years. It would break down turbo/NOS/NA into different catagories as well as the different types of cars on the forum. I think it would be cool and take this forum to the next level!

·
0 Posts
sweet idea, that would be cool, and you could maybe tell what mods you have to get you to where you are, so that other people can gauge themselves with what THEY have

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you. It would help others gauge what mods they need to hit a certain level of performance. A member could compare his or her mods to a similiar vehicle and/or 1/4 mile timeslips. I would be willing to moderate that leg of the forum if someone is willing to create the program.
Anybody?

·
Registered
513 Posts
How about a suggestion forum to deal with all these new ideas we've been getting latelyt???:D

All these ideas are really good, but I think they do need to be directed in a different manner.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think thats a pretty good idea to have that....It would probably cut down on the posts that say " If i have x,x, and x on my car will i be in the 14's??"
Just my .02
=Brendan

·
Registered
782 Posts
I agree with everyone on this! We need to have a 1/4 mile timeslip roster that can be updated periodically. Can we design a page in Excel format to post on this list? Ben, could we somehow figure how to do this? I would have no problem building a spreadsheet with everyone's ACTUAL Timeslips! www.se-r.net has one, but it has not been updated in quite some time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts