SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Army Boosted
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a BB motor for my 200sx and i am curious to the stock quarter mile times some of you have gotten out of the motor while it was stock...i'll be running additional add-ons but i am curious to what i should expect.thanks

·
Registered
448 Posts
White Classic at E-Town, stock DET, 2.25" cat back, wastgate line removed (About 17psi spike that drops to 12psi towards redline.)

22x8x14" MT Slicks, mix or race and pump fuel, 12.6-12.8 109mph.

Not bad. I wouldn't recomend running the car or turbo like that very much but it did it. :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
unlucky said:
betcha it was surging like CRAZY going down the track! LOL
Not at all actually, it ran pretty smooth. He's on this forum too, maybe he will chime in.

He's run the car a lot like that to my shock.

You can pretty much remove the wastgate line from the T25 and it'll just wizz up to like 17-18psi and then fall off long before redline. The DSM is the same way with the T25. I don't recommend running the car like that obviously, but the turbo just screams along. No surge, no nothing. Just falls on it's face in high rpms. :)

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
lol...Cavatating the wheel probably..Those little T25's are cool cause they spool up fast. I've heard of people running 15 psi on a T25 all day long. That's crazy to just disconnect the wastegate though!! lol :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts