SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here really sure about doing runs with a G-Tech? I just did my run with my Apexi Rev/Speed Meter and I am very happy. I posted a [email protected] the other night. Anybody else here getting good results with a G-Tech or an Apexi Meter?

------------------
Peter
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU,91 CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
Anyone here really sure about doing runs with a G-Tech? I just did my run with my Apexi Rev/Speed Meter and I am very happy. I posted a [email protected] the other night. Anybody else here getting good results with a G-Tech or an Apexi Meter?

</font>
Good times Peter!! I have never actually tried the G-Tech, but i was with Jordan one night, when we borrowed a friends. Back when he had his 91. It said he got i think a 15.8 or something...which was totally wrong. This was when, wit hte same mods, he ran a 15.1 at ETown. I guess its hard to have an acurate trie with those things, cuz itsa gotta be perfectly flat, no wind, the correct weight put in, etc etc.

------------------
Ryan Walsh...1st 97 owner ever to succesfully mount a 98SE exhaust to a 97SER!
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Yeah, that GTECH thing was retarded.

It gave me a 15.8 and said I had 119 horsepower.

I went to Englishtown a week or so later and ran a 15.1 @ 90mph in my classic.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at
Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just rani t tonight [02/26/01] and man can i say it was a good run. I posted a remarkable 14.98 @ 92 MPH. I got a really good launch and tires didn't spin too much. Held it in first and second till about 7800RPM and hooked really good. I canot wait for the track when I will really see what I got and see how accurate this Apexi Meter is... ohh by the way heres what it looks like

------------------
Peter
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU,91 CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, X-DRILLED ROTORS,

[This message has been edited by NyceP26 (edited 02-27-2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts