SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been to the california speedway in fontana and its a pain because its so overcrowded and you only get 2 runs on average there. Has anyone tried the track in Carlsbad and how much does it cost and is it only offered for drag racing on certain days like the speedway? I dont want any information about the 1/8 mile.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
onesco222 said:
I have been to the california speedway in fontana and its a pain because its so overcrowded and you only get 2 runs on average there. Has anyone tried the track in Carlsbad and how much does it cost and is it only offered for drag racing on certain days like the speedway? I dont want any information about the 1/8 mile.
Why dont you try palmdale? It's 15 to race 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
near legoland

·
Registered
142 Posts
98se-rTurbo said:
LOL. where is that at? I think i'll just look it up.
http://www.proride.com/carl.htm

that's where it's located....actually, that link is for dirt bike riding at the racetrack....but the directions are the same. The old Carlsbad Raceway link I had doesn't work.

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
I've been going to Palmdale (LACR) a lot lately. They have a new trophy for the 3 fastest street imports of the night.

I will win that damn trophy before the end of the season! Just have to ward off those pesky Neon SRT's running 11's and 12's!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts