SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 RE730 205-50-15 Free, just pay shipping. About 80% life left.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to call UPS and see if I can just put a label on it, instead of putting it in a box to ship.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
They are going to say no. It would suddenly become "lost" if you just shipped it with a label on the tire.

Just let me know how much shipping is though. Also do you have pics of the tire?

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Johnny wangwang said:
They are going to say no. It would suddenly become "lost" if you just shipped it with a label on the tire.

Just let me know how much shipping is though. Also do you have pics of the tire?

Fed Ex always juet let me put the label on the tire.

·
Registered
233 Posts
If these guys back out, i'll take it the next time i'm in Nashville (my parents and sis live there)

Matt

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
I mean damn man. You couldve at least said I dont want to sell it or its no longer available out of curtousy...

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sorry guys, work has been really crazy. I'm making a note to call about it today.

·
out with neck injury :-(
1,231 Posts
I live in Huntsville, AL, and my car has 730s on it. Don't worry about shipping; I'll be in Knoxville this weekend, so, do you want to arrange something?

Hmm... PM me if there's a possibility. ///H

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
HJBarker said:
I live in Huntsville, AL, and my car has 730s on it. Don't worry about shipping; I'll be in Knoxville this weekend, so, do you want to arrange something?

Hmm... PM me if there's a possibility. ///H
I mean can I have my dibs since ive been waiting patiently this long?? :rolleyes:

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Out of curiosity if you still have this tire please let me know. Ill send the money whenever your ready. I jus need a pic or two...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts