SR20 Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
then comes the tuning. if the blower is set for only one speed, then i figure that programming a fuel map for it won't be too bad. not that i have any experience with such things, but yeah. you'll have to think of a way to bolt it in place, and maybe think about having an additional battery to supply it with power. extra cost, and extra weight.

overall i think you're just better off doing some other mod. ;)
Meh, in all seriousness, the MAF would take care of whatever additional (and marginal) airflow one of these jokes got you.

:confused:

I gave a real answer... I made 350whp when I had 5 of these installed inline. Guess I'll just go back into hiding. No one ever believes me about this anyway
Dude, you suck. I made over 800whp with 3. Did you do a leakdown test?

·
Compact AutoSport Rally
51 Posts
Please shut that ****ing thread it's going nowhere !Dude don't believe everything you see on the internet ! Who the most stupid ? People who sell or People who buy ? The seller is wise and the buyer will buy anything as long as he is stupid.

Do you really know that if you put one of those electric fan + the greatest chip in teh world that give you at least 70 hp you will gain 100hp ? Cme on start reading some tuning tuning book and at first start understanding what and how work an engine and after that you will stop buying **** !

My two cents ...

41 - 46 of 46 Posts