SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
10 people+ 675.00 per person = custom bodykit

Ok everyone I know this place that will make a custom bodykit for the nx.... any bodykit we want, we need only 10 people with 675.00 + shipping to make it a deal, think about it ANY BODYKIT WE WANT..... here is the info below.... START A GROUP BUY FOR A CUSTOM BODYKIT
WE CAN MAKE ANYSTYLE KIT FOR ANY CAR...
Thats right, we make custom bodykit(s) for any car, and any style you
choose, we are a bodykit and spoiler manufacturer. Your shop, or you can start a group buy on any message boards/groups, and the orignal starter who organizes the group buy, and decides on a style bodykit, it could be anystyle ,will get a really really good deal on their kit for their car.

Info on the custom kit:

each group buy has to be the same style kit, and the same years
all we need is 10 pre-orders of the same custom kit you choose
$675.00x10 people with the same car, and want the same design kit (that is a complete kit!)
add shippping is paid upon delivery FREIGHT COLLECT. (you dont pay for shipping upfront, you pay for shipping when your kit arrives)
we would need to ship to a business address (any business address will do , like your work, or a body shop)
after we get the pre-orders, we would need a sponsor car to prototype the kit on in CALIFORNIA, of course the sponsor car will get a FREE Kit, but first we would need the pre-orders and the group buy organized and pre-paid before hand.
(please do not email us for sponosrships for this)
After the group buy is complete, allow 5-7 weeks for us to make the kit, and we can ship the kits our after.
We do not make custom kits for one car. we only make custom kits for group buys of 10 orders minimum. email us for inquiries regarding group buys for a custom design bodykit)

CUSTOM KIT FOR YOU VERY OWN SHOP/STORE
If your shop/store wants to make a custom kit for a car. the process works the same way as a group buy. We would need 10 pre-paid orders for a custom kit, and after, you can resell the kit, and after the 10 orders, we can give you a shop/store discount.

Email me at [email protected] if anyone is interested.... this is the real deal

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
If we can do the euro oem optional front airdam then I am interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have a pic of what it looks like?
remember sky is the limit... I was thinking getting something not so common on the nx.... maybe a r34 would look nice

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh and they would also do group buys on hoods(any kind including carbon fiber) and fenders(z3,bullet, etc) and dont quote me but i would bet that they would do the roof or hatch spoiler... so if any questions ot if your interested leave a post here, p/m me, or email me at [email protected]

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
That would be really cool if they would mold the hatch spoiler.

Here is the euro front:

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
oh man, not this again...

I definitely would want a group buy of some type, but there have been countless Custom Body kit group buy threads in NX forum and all have failed to date... Maybe this will be different :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well as long as I have something to do with it this is going to go through as long as we find 10 people........ and we all come to a agreement, that what we decide is what we want..... basicly the more people the cheaper.... I dont exactly my self want anything simple I was an aggresive bodykit.... like a real sic one! so get the word around!
Thanks

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
The problem is that a couple guys want ultra riced out kits that are "aggressive" and "sick" (like that purple one above) but the majority of us want something that looks tastefull, not something "fast and furious" thats gets pointed and laughed at by anyone over age 16. If we can meet somewhere in the middle then it will get made and we will all be happy.

For instance, I for one could care less if the sideskirts and rear valence are totally rice because I don't want them. You guys can go crazy and have those look as wacky as you desire as long as the front airdam is more conventionally styled since the majority of us will probably just want a front piece anyway.

nismo-chizad said:
Well as long as I have something to do with it this is going to go through as long as we find 10 people........ and we all come to a agreement, that what we decide is what we want..... basicly the more people the cheaper.... I dont exactly my self want anything simple I was an aggresive bodykit.... like a real sic one! so get the word around!
Thanks

·
All go, all show
504 Posts
I agree with paNX2K&SE-R on this, we need to find a middle ground because most of us are just looking for the front (especially us turbo gurus). So you could just pretty much go as aggressive as you want on the sideskirts and spoilers, but probably a tasteful rear end would be nice, because most people won't see the front end of my car for long, so I think the back should look nice also, because thats what most will see for long periods of time,,,,,,,,hehe I love TURBO's!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well, to put my 2 cents in...even though I feel foolish now since paNX2K&SE-R's last statement. I'd like an agressive front end. Like this one:

which is the same as this:

This is just me and my preferences...I didn't buy my NX becuase I wanted it to look like a Sedan...

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Hey man I don't mean to make anyone feel bad or diss what you like. If thats your style then by all means go for it. I was just pointing out the the majority of us have a differing opinion on what looks good. If you look at the lines of the one you just posted it is actually similar to the euro one. Maybe the design could be some type of 2 piece? Like there could be an optional "add on" extension to the euro design for the "big open" look and those things on the sides?

outdooricon said:
Well, to put my 2 cents in...even though I feel foolish now since paNX2K&SE-R's last statement. I'd like an agressive front end. Like this one:

which is the same as this:

This is just me and my preferences...I didn't buy my NX becuase I wanted it to look like a Sedan...

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Here are a couple pics of Markus's (Frosty) nx with the euro airdam. It gives the car a nice aggresive look but its not over the top. If there was an optional 2" extension with those flare things on the side maybe that would be something you guys would like too?

It really fills out the front end of the car nicely. Look at the white car compared the the one next to it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm probably not going to buy it... But the first pic with the euro air-dam and the eyebrows... well I think that like that white one, the new kit should be one piece but have built in eyebrows and look like the red eurokit. It would also be sweet if they changed the turnsignals and provided a harness or something... Just a thought. Other than that I think that most people would agree on the built in eyebrows and the Euro type front air-dam if it maybe it sat a bit lower on the car. That way it's not rice, and it gives the car a great agressive look. Also, I think that the side skirts should match the style of the euro-kit but just make the car a bit lower. I'm just giving a suggestion... if I had enough money, I'd probably get one (but who knows, maybe like 100 ppl will agree and knock the kit down to like $140 [I wish]).

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Y'all start throwing out NX pics with different kits and let's have a NX show on here then we can pick one out. I've never seen a "perfect" kit for my tastes, but a few of those european ones look damn nice.

I'm like you, I'm more interested in a front, don't need sides and rear, especially no big wings. I'm OK with the factory spoiler.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts