SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the Turbo magazine with a REd Celica on the cover has a se-r with wheelie bars and stock valve train and stock internals running ****ing low 10's there's a small picture of it in the mag. bring the Pain!

G

·
Jamie is the man!!!! He is also one of the nicest most modest guy you will meet. Wait till next year. He said he is going all out for next season. I cant wait to see what he will come up with next!

MarC SE-R

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Mike ,When you and Brian, & subculture speak, I listen. You guys have saved me some money on labor fees thanks to some good try this out suggestions. Not bad for guys with later model SR20DE's! HeHe! kidding! any way Thanks and I am gonna throw a SR20DE meet in Enlish Town N.J some day with food and mechanics on hand to tune rides also it'll be my first time at the races . Legal ones that is! A $ pool will be on for any one who guesses my average time . With and without HAHA gas! No snobs allowed! If you think your **** don't stink, and your ride is heaven!, than go to the left and left towards the ****ing Honduhs! No dickheads in my meet! thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Isn't Jamie selling his engine though? I think he was planning on building another from the ground up for next race season so he could do some solid 9 sec passes. I think I remember him posting to the se-r mailing list sometime back. Oh well... just food for thought for all ya'll that have the money to buy it.

Mel

G

·
What a peice of dog crap. I was doing thos times when I was stock and that SE-loseR needs a turbo AND wheelie bars to pull off a 10 second run?
Congratulations. Should've gotten a Honda you dumbass.

------------------------
1999 EBp Civic Si
FMIS intake
dual 12" tips
Koenig VillanZ
36" HiFi projection tach
Street Fyghter body kit
Axel back exhaust
Summit sticker pack
Type R valve cover: for less cam windage
Faux plastic designer replica intercooler
Football whistle on intake to simulate turbo
F/R: Steel wheels with OEM H rated tires/30" Chrome MOMO wheels with Kelly Chargers

G

·
Look at my timeslip. This is when I was BONE STOCK:

-----------------------
1999 EBp Civic EX
FMIS intake
dual 12" tips
Koenig VillanZ
36" HiFi projection tach
Street Fyghter body kit
Axel back exhaust
Summit sticker pack
Type R valve cover: for less cam windage
Faux plastic designer replica intercooler
Football whistle on intake to simulate turbo
F/R: Steel wheels with OEM H rated tires/30" Chrome MOMO wheels with Kelly Chargers

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Well it looks like our 10 sec classic is faster then your si. It ran a 10.3 or something in that area. It's stock too and it had snow tires on!

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
That Honda crap shouldn't even be in here. He gotta remember, he gets to cheat with that crazy VTEC. Shitass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts