SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Hmm no feedback and they are a new user. I'm always a little worried about bidding under those circumstances.

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
R0b_ said:
I would.. but shipiping would probably kill.
See, it is this attitude why a lot of guys here never get anything exclusive. Things that become available to us that is otherwise out of our reach are very rare finds.
I mean how many times will you see something for the 100NX on sale?
But yet there will be 4 threads a month about body kits available that we wish would be made.

I will bid on this, but believe me if I do win it I will not sell it for $25.00 EUROS. Or $30.00 USD.

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Of course you won't, because it will cost $100 to get it shipped over here!

Look, I like it.. I'd buy it for $30 in a heartbeat, even $50, but I'm not paying out the ass for shipping on a part I could do without.

Now, for a postert body kit, SURE, I'd pay. That's worth it to me.

Just because you have one and think everyone else should crap themselves to get in line to pay $150 and then pay for painting charges to get one doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Amen Brother Ian! :)

Nice find! Sorry don't have the funds right now though. I am trying to get my NX body work and paint for this summer. Hopefully there would be another 100NX replica here in the U.S. like you Ian. ;)

Thanks for posting this.

Steve

Pretty White said:
See, it is this attitude why a lot of guys here never get anything exclusive. Things that become available to us that is otherwise out of our reach are very rare finds.
I mean how many times will you see something for the 100NX on sale?
But yet there will be 4 threads a month about body kits available that we wish would be made.

I will bid on this, but believe me if I do win it I will not sell it for $25.00 EUROS. Or $30.00 USD.

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You want to know what shipping cost me from Switzerland? Around $70 USD for 4 day shipping. It would cost a lot less for ground shipping if you do not mind the 3 to 4 week wait.
I was not jumping on your ROb, I was jumping on the mindset of why people are afraid to get a lot of parts. The shipping thing is a myth. I DO know.

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
... and that is why I was the first person to ask how much shipping would cost.
Let us know how much shipping is, I can wait a month or two no problem to get it cheap, but I need a 3" exhaust much more than this piece to get my project going.

It would be nice to have, it's already the right color for my ride too!

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
So here is an idea: It seems like there are a few of us that are interested in it. Instead of all fighting each other and driving the price up lets all pitch in and get it molded in carbon fiber or glass. That way we can all have one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts