SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
This should be fine with the right fuel. I would use some forged pistons with compression and boost/nos though.

A lot of the quick 8 turbo cars run super high compression and 20+ psi of boost.

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
I was assuming that you were implying doing this on a DE with stock internals. If its a well built motor with Premium parts than there is nothing wrong with it. It won't do too well on an otherwise stockish setup.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
The question would be what kind of gas are you using? If this is only for the track where you are only running race gas, you should be ok. If you are running 91 octane, Id say not, that is not a good idea.

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
HkSBlueBird4u said:
you can do it but your gonna need some big **** ass injectors throwin in alot ALOT of fuel 1degreee colder plugs retard the timing drag radial when that baby hits 88mph your gonna see some serious ****
88mph? Was that a subliminal Back to the future reference? LOL

·
master of nothing
2,231 Posts
well I am running 10.4.1 compresion and a gt35R.No nos yet but my o2 manifold is tap for a direct port

·
master of nothing
2,231 Posts
I am also running jwt ecu(not sure how good it will be tune for 10.4.1) so I am buying a wide band and maybe a piggy back(afc) to do sum more tunning as well

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Don't think you'll pull this off on pump gas....

-Josh

·
master of nothing
2,231 Posts
well i am running 10 psi all day on pump gas right now i thing i mite be able to run 12 on the street

1 - 20 of 21 Posts