SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELL YES!

Mickey's NX ran a 11.98 tonight! He went through the traps at 106mph, was trying not to break out =( but he did break out, and he was damn happy, 11sec run, yes yes yes =)

He should have a the timeslips up this week..
I have pics of his engine and engine bay setup, also a closeup of his rust bucket t25 =) The pics will be posted as soon as I can get ben to host them.
ben? hitcha up on aim this week?
later
david lau

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
i was there, i saw it happen. this car has NO NOS. i repeat NO NOS! the most skeptical of the skeptics come to Spokane,Washington next Saturday, and BRING YOUR VIDEO CAMERA!!

nuff said?

Ric in Lacey,Wa.(329 miles from Spokane)

[This message has been edited by Teal97 (edited 09-30-2001).]

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Teal97:
i was there, i saw it happen. this car has NO NOS. i repeat NO NOS! the most skeptical of the skeptics come to Spokane,Washington next Saturday, and BRING YOUR VIDEO CAMERA!!

nuff said?

Ric in Lacey,Wa.(329 miles from Spokane)

[This message has been edited by Teal97 (edited 09-30-2001).]
</font>
No juice that you can see, that is.

Nitrous can be hidden from the best. Some have won the all motor NIRA class with squeeze. I know this for a fact as I helped build the car. (I didn't know he was going to cheat)

------------------
Jay Hassinger
B14 Turbo 409whp (Sold)
91 TSi 11.80's for under 5 grand including the car.

G

·
I was there too and heard/watched the 11 sec run, I have been there through the build of ****'s NX2000...**** ran Nos for many years and was a proud Supporter of Nos, he sold the kit after he burned his valve. Its sad that you come to a board to share Nissan stories, get info. and get support,but you get called names and liars...wow what a board? A guy came from Seattle to see ****'s
NX run, he is here to support Nissans and share his great season racing here in Spokane,Wa. I have the run on video, again no reader boards but if you have ears you can hear the announcer. It's not a digital video camcorder though so looking into a converter of some sort. Let me say this plain and simpl " HE DOES NOT again DOES NOT and IS NOT RUNNING NOS ". He wouldn't be scared to say he was and he isn't. Call your Swat team, CIA agents and do your seach, NO BS man. **** is an awesome driver and it shows..he has driven other peoples cars and have ran up .5 faster!!!! He has no reason to lie or BS here....

Good luck and Keep them Nissans running strong!!!

Mark

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarknSpokaneWa:
I was there too and heard/watched the 11 sec run, I have been there through the build of ****'s NX2000...**** ran Nos for many years and was a proud Supporter of Nos, he sold the kit after he burned his valve. Its sad that you come to a board to share Nissan stories, get info. and get support,but you get called names and liars...wow what a board? A guy came from Seattle to see ****'s
NX run, he is here to support Nissans and share his great season racing here in Spokane,Wa. I have the run on video, again no reader boards but if you have ears you can hear the announcer. It's not a digital video camcorder though so looking into a converter of some sort. Let me say this plain and simpl " HE DOES NOT again DOES NOT and IS NOT RUNNING NOS ". He wouldn't be scared to say he was and he isn't. Call your Swat team, CIA agents and do your seach, NO BS man. **** is an awesome driver and it shows..he has driven other peoples cars and have ran up .5 faster!!!! He has no reason to lie or BS here....

Good luck and Keep them Nissans running strong!!!

Mark
</font>
Facts are facts. The timing equipment tells the story. Good driver or not, and it doesn't line up in this case.

After the 60' driver input has very little effect on ET unless you miss a gear or something.

------------------
Jay Hassinger
B14 Turbo 409whp (Sold)
91 TSi 11.80's for under 5 grand including the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts