SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i upgraded to 17" so i wont need these. since these fit onto my car, they would be 4x100 (with a +40 offset i believe). i bought these about 3 months ago. very good condition. here are some pictures http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/255887/3 . local pickup please :). $350 will buy it all. email me if you have any questions

·
Registered
358 Posts
Bump for nice lookin wheels- and sorry to post jack- but i was talking to you about this earlier- Could u have that shop make another body kit to fit your car and send it to me.... that kit is sooo nice it looks great. do u have any full car pics or any direct front on pics, id like to see how wide the front opening is. Looks great- the wheels are nice too, do you get any rub on your wheels since they are 17". Hit me up on AIM my screen name is XsjadoTwin11

·
Registered
251 Posts
too bad you wouldnt conisder shipping.. otherwise I would be interested

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well for now, im looking for local buyers (easier for both). but if in the longrun no one wants to get them, then ill most likely ship

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes sir

·
Registered
269 Posts
How much do these suckers weigh?

I am very interested if they include tires too, how much tread is left on them by the way?

I live out in the San Fernando Valley so I could pick them up.

-Sam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts