SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well...i guess i should start with a little history on my ride. My SE-R was purchased December 14, 1991 with 2 miles on the odometer. Brand new, i knew i wanted a sunroof, sunroof defletcor, AC, and all the goodies. My first mod for it was a set of rims Antera 5 star copies, then after an accident, i got the original Anteras. If i find pix, ill can and post. I then got me a stillen POP charger and Stromung Exhuast and later Jamex springs.

May,2007, my car came out of the paintshop with all new moldings, 2003 Tsuru grill, BLACK HOUSING tsuru headlights/corners, CATZ Yellow Fogs, New tail lights, and sunroof deflector.

Here is a frontal pic. As soon as i get the side skirts and rear bumper sills installed, i will post pics. Right now, im having a Brand New interior put in with:
New foam/uphosltery on front and rear seats, side fr/rr moldings, carpet, trunk, and re-made dash. Again, will post pix when im done.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Man, don't tease us like that. We need more pics.

Mind sharing your refurb budget with us? One guy told me he spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $800 for window mouldings and dooe seals.

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Hehe. I found the pics.

Very nice

C

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well...moldings were not complete..the driver side welts are not available anymore...i might have to use a newer model to make it fit. not including the welts(90 or so each) and the rear quarter windows(the moldings are all one piece with those..cant get the moldings separately) were about $100 a piece and the windshield,driver's, passenger,rear window moldings came up to a little over $900. Yes, they added up bigtime. It is all worth it IMO....way cheaper then a new car and NO PAYMENTS.

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Pic of my hood.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
seals yes for me I did a my whole project restoration took me 10 months and pretty much 10 thousand dollars to do it. sad but more sd I spent probably over 30 thousand from all the changes I made on my car. =(

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ok..i didnt get to put the side skirts yet, not took pix of my interior, so here are pix of the whole car...i will post its progress as i go on .

Ill be making a vinyl eyelid kit for the Tsuru headlights to give it a more mean look.
Hopefully i get the rims powder coated this week as well as install the side skirts.
Ill also post pix of the interior this week as well.

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
the car looks perfect the way it is man... wow.

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The rims are 15x8's with 35 offset. tires are 195/50/15's.
The Rear has a 10mm Spacer making it 25 offset and major fender rollage.

I have a pair of 15x7's with a 30 offset im planning on putting on the front to make it staggered. Again, ill post pix when im done.

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
I like it but is there a reason you didn't put the "smoked" tsuru corner lights on? THe bright ones stick out to me since the rest of the car is blacked out.

PS: What's under the hood?

·
-
3,560 Posts
I like it but is there a reason you didn't put the "smoked" tsuru corner lights on? THe bright ones stick out to me since the rest of the car is blacked out.

PS: What's under the hood?
Looks great...love the wheels.

From what I've seen, I think those are the corners that come with the kit.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Car looks wicked! It's good to hear a car's history, along with the photos!

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
The rims are 15x8's with 35 offset. tires are 195/50/15's.
The Rear has a 10mm Spacer making it 25 offset and major fender rollage.

I have a pair of 15x7's with a 30 offset im planning on putting on the front to make it staggered. Again, ill post pix when im done.
What are the brand/name of the wheels?

1 - 20 of 155 Posts