SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sad to announce Im selling my 200sx. So I have some stuff to get rid of.

1. 16 inch Rota sub zeros (steel grey with polished lip, LIKE NEW) with Kumho 711's (205/50/16) on them (90%-95% tread) + chrome tuner lugs guaranteed not to rust
If you know anything about wheel/tire combos you know subzeros are the among the lightest and the 711's are among the best
Here the kicker used for less than 2 1/2 months before swiched out for snow tires on stock alloys.
$550

2. JDM power folding mirrors including switch and wiring
Bought over the summer for $200, got a fresh coat of nissan red paint at professional body shop cost me $75. Never installed.
$200

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can have pics up in few days if ppl are interested
I live in Washington PA about 1/2 an hour south of Pittsburgh and about 45 Min north of Morgantown, WV
I would prefer pick up for the wheels but will ship just understand that freight charges will be significant, and will be paided by purchaser

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
duben inc said:
I can have pics up in few days if ppl are interested
I live in Washington PA about 1/2 an hour south of Pittsburgh and about 45 Min north of Morgantown, WV
I would prefer pick up for the wheels but will ship just understand that freight charges will be significant, and will be paided by purchaser

Pics of the wheels? BTW, 711's arent super tires. Pics please :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it may be true 711's are not the "best" tire you can buy, I liked them very much as street/performance tires, and had good wet traction.
As for selling the wheels w/o the tires I am quite hesitant to do so, as I have no use for the tires by themselves. I may be pursuaded by a good offer, but other than that, I dont think so.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
duben inc said:
Well it may be true 711's are not the "best" tire you can buy, I liked them very much as street/performance tires, and had good wet traction.
As for selling the wheels w/o the tires I am quite hesitant to do so, as I have no use for the tires by themselves. I may be pursuaded by a good offer, but other than that, I dont think so.
Pics??? Im interested

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heres a pic of one of the wheels, if you want a pic of each I can do that too

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictu...f.jpg.orig.jpg&caption=dscn0110&id=4186683455

To those thinking about this, just do the math, this is a great deal, for nearly new tires/wheels

$400 wheels
$250 tires
$100 mounting + lugs
--------
$750
the prices listed above are what I paid, and Im a serious bargain shopper, most ppl would have paid more
all Im asking is $550
so even with shipping, you'll be getting a steal

·
Banned
361 Posts
i want the power folding mirrors-get in touch with me-late justin

·
Banned
361 Posts
i want the power folding mirrors-get in touch with me-late justin

·
Registered
207 Posts
Any curb damage on rims? Can you find out shipping to hawaii? zip code 96744. might still be better than i can get it for.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyone interested in the mirrors, there is a post inthe cosmetics classified with pics and a complete list of what you get. As for shipping to hawaii, I just found out shipping to tennesee/kentucky is $60. any one interested just let me know, Ill find out.

·
Registered
207 Posts
i'm still interested. can you find out about shipping to hawaii.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry to say, I have a potential buyer that should come through in a few days. pray4boost, I'll let you know if it doesnt pan out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wheels are sold! thanks for the interest guys, it been cool. Take a look at my jdm mirros in the cosmetic section, I'll consider any and all serious offers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts