SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing is unstoppable in the snow. Its pretty rusty and its not inspected but it starts every time and runs like a champ. Asking only what I paid for it $200. Sold as is for obvious resons :)

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well come on up and buy it :) You guys don't have inspection down there either iirc. It would be legal for you to drive ;)

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I'll snap some pics of the interior and under the hood for you.

200SX SE-R WV said:
I don't have my liscense. But, i am very interested. Can you take pics of the motor and interior.

·
Registered
207 Posts
if i can go to PA and pic this thing up, will it make it back to northern MI???

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think that would be a problem. I can't absolutely guarantee it though as sometimes things happen. I can say however that I have never had any problems with it. Is has been totally reliable for me. It has about 105k miles on it.

NXracer17 said:
if i can go to PA and pic this thing up, will it make it back to northern MI???

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NXracer17: Got your PM. Price has been listed above from the start. I'll take pics of the engine and interior as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
177 Posts
This thing is truly an incredible beater. 4wd plus only $200 = you can't lose!! Also... Matt is a great seller and a standup guy. Do not hesitate to do any business with him. Man I wish I could buy this beast!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Damn, I got mine for the same price and it is non turbo. I might take this off of you if someone I know will buy mine.

·
Registered
499 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Well come on up and buy it :) You guys don't have inspection down there either iirc. It would be legal for you to drive ;)
Actually, we do have inspections. And that would not pass without eliminating alot of the rust. Mine isnt legal either as I have a huge hole in the back right side. Any rust holes and they fail it every time. We are in WV damnit, why are the inspectors so anal.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I can paypal you $100 right now and give the other $100 tonight.

·
Registered
495 Posts
They inspect the body of the car?? What fascist state do you live in again?

·
Registered
499 Posts
iNGEN said:
They inspect the body of the car?? What fascist state do you live in again?
I live in west virginia and if there is one little rust hole it fails. I wish I lived in KY where there are no inspections. It is a great Suby and with some body work should be fine. Thanx Matt.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm glad you like it James. I'm sure I'll be missing it when the snow starts flying next year. Take good care of the 'ol girl and she will take good care of you :)

Raverjames21 said:
It is a great Suby and with some body work should be fine. Thanx Matt.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts