SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale: gold 1990 240sx coupe 5 speed ,heads up display,power windows,sunroof, and the mighty KA24E engine

Price $1500.00

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are the pics for the car.. the car runs good i sold it to a Customer and did a Auto to 5speed swap ..he later decided he did not want it.. the car would be a great project car for a Ca,SR, or RB swap ..

please let me know if you have any other questions thanks !

·
Registered
463 Posts
i want i will see if i can get the cash this week, so its a 5speed right now ka24, running fine, how did the swap from auto to manule go?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mechanically the car need nothing except for a Manual ECU and you really don't need that i'm still using the Automatic ECU ...

but i would hope how ever buys this would either do a SR or CA swap

i put in a running KA24E and tranny reused the flywheel and clutch .. got a Silvia drive shaft , has a new speedsenor and Reverse sensor...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Why not? KA24DE isn't a very powerful motor for a sports car. It has torque, but isn't very rev-friendly compared to the SR20DE. KA24DE = Truck motor :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
e-mail me i can come and get the car tommorrow,im located in Nashville and can come anytime tommorrow.I have cash and im ready to drive and buy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts