SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt used motor came out of running nx2000, friend got new boosted motor gave me running 120k motor, oh yeah no 5th gear pop out, has ACT hd pp and b15 cluch disk. urithan motor mouths.

·
Need Money
421 Posts
Body/chassis condition? Anything bent? Is there a big scratch down the side of the car where your ex keyed it?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, dont got an ex so no keying down the side of the car, paint is fadded, nothing is bent at all this car was drivin untill the old motor gave up on me, at 170k, chassis is fine, body isnt the best, there are 2 spots of rust one on each side skirt by the rear wheel well, and missing driver side corner light and hood is little bent right there. but for 750 this car is worth that pretty much in parts alown, just parents went ahead and payed to have a car fixed for me to go to college in and part of the deal was this one had to go, so here it is.

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
if you have pics, send to elgabito at indy.rr.com

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no pics avaible, stop buy like it and buy it, needs to go very soon. guy who wants it is in cail for a lil bit so if ya want it before then heres your chance i told him if someone gives me cash for it before hes back its there, title laying on bedroom floor.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aztec red, and yes have 2 people intrested one is out of town and other wont be here for a bit so stop on bye, will sell with out other motor. make offer

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this was a while ago, the car right now has a U13 BB motor sitting in it right now, and no pics so the price is going to be a lot higher lol, but everything has a price tag

1 - 11 of 11 Posts