SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Blew the VE motor - Bearing on Cylinder #2 seized to the crank - done.
PICS of many parts are posted below.

Painfully made the decision to get out of the Nissan game.. for now. So Yay, lots of parts for sale!

Can email other Pics upon request.
Email would be best contact - SCRcustoms[email protected] - Ill email my cell # if easier
All items are OBO and plus Shipping - Shipping will be from 28212 Charlotte NC

MODS
Borbet 16" rims - set of 4 with 2 good Nitto Neo Gen Tires - $200

Progress Adjustable Rear Sway bar - $100
ACT HD clutch many unknown miles - $150
Smoked Corner markers ( all 4 ) - $30
Stainless Steel Brake lines - $60
Improved Stock Stuff

Powder Coated Shifter Linkage arms - $100
Powder Coated Black Front control arms with Moog Ball joints - $60 Both
Powder Coated Front Spindles - 200 including SE-R Brakes ( calipers,rotors,pads)
Powder Coated Rear spindles - w/o brakes - $100
B14 Power steering reservoir - Used 1 year - $30
ReCovered Headliner (only has rear "oh sh*t" handles holes)/Sunroof cover/ Sunvisors (SET) - PENDING

Stock Stuff

Complete A/C system, Added A/c 1 year ago and worked great. Used parts and new parts (got compressor new from Advanced Auto) - everything mechanical ( would recommend a new rec drier when you install- $350 That's less than the compressor.
Head Lights - Glass - $50 pair
RF corner Light - $10
Front Seats - Pass stained - Drivers ok - $40 Both Pick up only
Carpet - $40
Black Trunk lid with smoked tail lights - $50 Pick up only

Damn I'm going to miss this car. :(

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm interested in the header and power steering reservoir, maybe the LCA brace. Any chance of pics and a shipping quote to 68005?

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would you split the D2 Coilovers? I have a B14 so i could only use the front, lemme know if you'd be willing to split with just fronts.
Don't really want to split up. The LF has I rebuilt with a new shock insert from D2. I can send pics to an email or cell #

But ... Make me an offer , ill send you just the fronts to save on shipping.
Please send the offer to my email.
Thanks

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

Powder coated black spindles with SE-R Brakes - Probably do not want to ship, they are heavy! Only one has the heat shield.
$200 picked up - Make offer

Powder Coated Lower control arm and I will include the powder coated caps too. Yep went crazy with powder coating.

Trunk Lid - with harness - $50
Shipping would be expensive also

Smoked Marker Lens - $30
2 red, 2 Amber

4 16" Borbet Rims - Tires are pretty worn, 1 tire drove on flat so it needs to be replaced heavy vibration - plenty of use & rash- $200

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm interested in the header and power steering reservoir, maybe the LCA brace. Any chance of pics and a shipping quote to 68005?
For the LCA and Reservior I can ship to you today for $150
Shipping is estimated on UPS ground for $24

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks for such good deals on all the parts today , hated seeing that b13 being parted out like that lol , your shops pretty cool man definetly have to come back and see the cars again!

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for such good deals on all the parts today , hated seeing that b13 being parted out like that lol , your shops pretty cool man definetly have to come back and see the cars again!
You're welcome. It definitely hurts seeing that car as a shell everyday. But glad to help out some people building theirs. You can come through anytime, shop door is usually open.

I have a feeling I am not done with B13s or SR's , just taking a break for a while.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
PM'd you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts