SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
AWD 54C
41 Posts
Damn good looking Sentra. More pics and you'll sell that for sure.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
ive seen this car all over craigslist and this forum for the past like 2 years nobody seems to want to keep her i remember when i was up forsale in newburgh ny by the guy who did all the workto her, if i had that it would be the car i drive til the day i die its a mad sexy car bro glwts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't have a problem with the car at all. I'm just getting bitched at by parents *** i already got two speeding tickets with it. So if anyone can relate, they can understand my pain. its a very quik car...

·
Banned
609 Posts
i can tell u everything about the car...it has a jwt programmed ecu. 370cc injectors..blitz bov. cobra maf. gtir t28 turbo,manual boost controller, walboro fuel pump. nx2k brake upgrade. stainless steel brake lines all around. new bottom end...new headgasket..arp headstuds. subaru wrx interior. b15 cluster..speed dosent work.(needs an electric speed sensor). also its on gc coilovers. this car has been sold 4 times in the past 8 months. everyone getting in trouble with it lol. car pulls hard.

by the way the clutch is a 6 puck sprung act setup. unless someone changed it in the past month! also the car already broke 1 tranny...on #2 rite now

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea exactly right. Thanks. Unfortunately it's either I go or the car goes. Damn tickets got me in the doghouse with my parents.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
i don't have a problem with the car at all. I'm just getting bitched at by parents *** i already got two speeding tickets with it. So if anyone can relate, they can understand my pain. its a very quik car...
i feel for u on that one bro i got an xe with a de+t in it and i love to listen to it build boost it sounds so nice but then i look down at the speedo and say oh **** and boom theres a cop as i pass him at 85 lol so yeah i no the feeling

·
SE-R Princess
252 Posts
mine has 98,000 miles I'm getting new axles and trying to get new interior cause some retard that owned it before me did a terrible job painting it the belt squeecks and has a dent right under the taillight I will try to get that fixed also... LOL no issues witht he car at all turns on really fast

·
Banned
609 Posts
mine has no issues...140xxxx miles..new axles, oilpan and gasket. new valve cover. new brakelines. clean interior...clean engine bay. ac heat. all gear works. just has a shitty paint job. but every single thing on it works. + cash lol. i bet he not interested in either cars lol
http://picasaweb.google.com/blueb13ser/200910091?feat=directlink# picks of mine

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.