SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some basic pictures of the car, I'll get some more and let me know what you need. Pretty much all is there. And not too much is accounted for, but just ask. Thanks guys! Car has 2 spare motors, 1 is shot, 1 is good, tranny is there and good except for the 5th gear popout.

Thanks guys.:biggthump

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check em out and see if they are cracked or anything...if they are good then $30 shipped for both.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sun visors, ashtray (center console), fuse cover underneath steering wheel on the left, steering column cover, and black plastic ring that covers the ignition, steering wheel. priced individually pls. Then if its ok with you the pieces I buy we can figure out the shipping or whatever you want to do.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shifter boot isn't there, so no can do on that.

The bolts/seals on the spoiler are gone.

I'll check on the fuse cover/visors, etc. and E-brake lines.

·
Registered
6 Posts

If it's still works then i'll take them..because mine's are crack..hey would you mind if i take the whole power steering bars, and boots..shipping to 53081 wisconsin

·
Registered
270 Posts
Cams? How much you want for them if they're still in good condition

·
B13 Switch Hitter
492 Posts
Are the headlights glass or plastic?? got the fog lights?? Need doorlock assy [key,lock,chrome outside piece] Also the bolts that hold up the plastic [splashshields??] under the bumper. Thanks

·
Shift_日産
1,821 Posts
head rest if in good shape shipped to 24179

·
Registered
79 Posts
Whats the cost of the rear spoiler shipped to zipcode 80923 if it has good mounting points. Meaning the mounting nuts must be intact and in good shape.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts