SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I am selling my 92 se-r. The reason i am letting it go is i was really getting a close look at the body and i am not a body repair person and i dont have the funds to keep the body from going to hell. So i have decided to see what i can get for him and try to get another nissan.

Ill get pics up asap:
03-18-06 Replaced the starter now.
AC removed.
Sunroof that works and doesnt leak.
MODS: Hyperco Gen 1 springs with AGX struts
NX center console
17" TSW big deep rims with 205/40/17 Kumho 711's nearly new.
14" Yokahama Ice guards two winters on them on stock se-r rims
Ebay FTSB
Pace setter header
2 1/4" catback custom with dynomax stainless muff out the butt with catco cat.
AD22 up front with new reman calipers in the rear (rear calipers have lifetime warr along with all the tune up parts too)
JDM SR20 installed september of 2004, Mobil Synthetic only. (a little over 10k on the motor swap, this car gets less than 5k a year in mileage.)
JWT pop and filter, Ebay STS, Nissan keyvalue clutch, ES motor mounts all the way around with shifter bushings, new axle seals when the clutch was done along with Factory water pump from Mossy,Tsuru front headlights, Fresh tune up with the engine, new batt and cables. rebuilt alternator, reman axles on both sides, new clutch cable, trans is strong and no gear issues with any gear, car runs like a sr20 and i have never advanced the timing on this motor it is at stock timing, this is what i can think of right now along with a lot of stuff i am not thinking of at this point. I am well over 3k into the car before the other goodies and anyone who has built stuff in the link below is not cheap!
This is also for the car but posted up in a different area, i am willing to do a full trade all the goodies included or sell.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?p=1393799#post1393799

PM or post with fair trades, i am looking to get $2000 for the car and $3000 for the other goods inlcuded. I have invested a lot more into my turbo kit and everything else then i am asking and i know i wont get what i have into it out of it.
NO CAI ON THE CAR ANYMORE
I am interested in a NX, P10 or B14.
Spare parts that will come with the car will be, great condition dashboard (one in the car is getting ugly) Center crossmember and a few other goodies.

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
what is wrong with the body??

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
HMm....my question was answered?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SENTRASER said:
HMm....my question was answered?
oops, sorry had to work a double yesterday and was really beat last night when i got home. ok for the body. the car is in good shape for a 92, rust is starting in about 6 spots and its not to the point where it cant be fixed, i just dont have the funds to have the body done to where i want it, (show room) and i dont want to have it fall apart in front of me. It has a paint job about a year ago and i got SCREWED big time on it, rust in the left door jam, (fixable) trunk wont open, why i dont know (have to look into that) needs a whindhseild and a retint in the back window. Interior is fare, nothing great, needs a good detainling.

Ill try to get some pics of the rust spots today sometime.

·
Registered
269 Posts
pm sent!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
are you trying to be pickey on tha b14 trades... my body has dings, but what body doesnt. Im so far away though NOOOOOOOOO. I was thinking. trade for my b14, and 500 bucks cash. For everything. That too much of a low ball? lol. Texas is so dry on the b13 front hehe.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LucinoSR20de said:
are you trying to be pickey on tha b14 trades... my body has dings, but what body doesnt. Im so far away though NOOOOOOOOO. I was thinking. trade for my b14, and 500 bucks cash. For everything. That too much of a low ball? lol. Texas is so dry on the b13 front hehe.
I tried your sig link and didnt get anything, do you have any pics?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
btw.. what is so wrong with the body... is it somthing that will end up giving me PROBLEMS... or its nothing real bad, your just particular.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Well, the only real spot that is not so pretty is the drivers door jam other then that all the other spots are only surface at this point.

Oh yea and for some reason the trunk wont open now...havent had time to dig into that and the key wont open the trunk either only the lever inside the car.

I forgot i have seen you car before in the process of just browsin around. looks good and i like the highport

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.