SR20 Forum banner

***1992 NX2000 For Sale***

853 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Storm88000 
#1 ·
Ok I'm moving on to an '06 WRX so I am putting the NX up for sale. Here are some stats:

Color: white
Has T-Tops
5 speed
104K miles (mostly highway to/from work)
Has a few bolt ons including AEM intake and 2.5 inch mandrel bend exhaust.
Also has sony xplode cd player with 4 new kenwood speakers and a sony xplode amp with 10" sub.
Car has 17 inch Enkei RS5 wheels with yokohama tires (still have some tread left) and I'm including the original 14 inch wheels/tires in excellent condition (except for the tires)
Car runs very strong and smooth, clutch is not slipping and no sign of 5th gear popout or any other tranny/mechanical problems. I am the second owner, first babied the car only putting on 55,000 in 10 years!
All oil changes down on time with synthetic.

There is more info check me on aim for details/questions. I'm in Long Island, NY car would have to be picked up here.

-Brian

See less See more
#5 ·
Price

I'm looking for $2600 / negotiable.
The car has a small spot of rust under the rear spoiler (about 1-2 inches) other than that no rust. This can easily be sanded down and repainted, I just didnt get around to doing it as it hasnt been there for long.

Interior is in near-perfect condition. Seats and carpeting have no stains or tears whatsoever.

Call me at 516-547-5976 if anyone wants to arrange coming to take a test drive/look at the car.

No pics avail. I will see if I can get some up though.

#6 ·
Update

Ok I had time this weekend and I repaired (wet sanded and repainted) the small rust spot under the spoiler.

Everything on this car works guys, including ice cold a/c. Suspension is brand new with eibach pro-kits and agx's. Car runs as smooth as a brand new sr20 would....I have babied the car with 3000 mile oil changes with synthetic oil!

Pics coming soon...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.