SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going back to school in September so its time to put up my B13 for sale after 4 years. Its cherry pearl and has no options only power steering. Its still got AC stuff from firewall back. No rust. none. zero. nada.

Absolutely not parting it out don't ask please. 172k miles on chassis

$3500 firm

Here's a photobucket album hope it works;
SE-R pictures by BenitoMalito - Photobucket

Cosmetically
its not perfect but its an old car at this point and it just got a full professional detail this Fall so it looks good. One small dent on pass tail and probably a dozen dings. Rear bumper is losing clearcoat but overall it looks really pretty good.

The guts and go has a JDM SR20DE (from Greg V at g-spec) motor and a Garret T28 from a GTiR motor. The turbo has 2k miles. It came bnib from a G20.net group buy. I fabbed up the 2.5" IC pipes and exhausts with some help. 3" VRS dp to a 3" system with Magnaflow Cat/muffler and a dynomax bullet.Has kartboy bushings so exhaust stays put.

It all runs on a 89-94 Maxima MAF (setup blow through), 370cc 300zx/SR20DET injectors at 4-bar fed by Walbro 255 and a Nismo adjustable fpr. DSM gen 1 recirc. Its a Calum Realtime ECU one of the early ones. Conservative estimate is ~230whp/tq but it should be dyno tuned I just never got around to it. Runs fine on premium only obviously.

The suspension is a semi-custom shortened Koni/Ground control kit 380 front 350 rear springrates. 89-94 maxima front inserts and B14 front inserts in rear with shigspeed pillowball tops. Active tuning rear stb, Cusco fstb, and a Nutech rear sway with shigspeed brace (thats a pretty rare item) NX2k brakes, goodridge SS lines and Axxis metal master pads. NX2k wheels on Falken Azenis. All the ES bushings including st rack and both ends of the shifter, moog tie rod ends and ball joints.

It was just aligned to 0 toe at all four corners with -1.5 front and -.75 rear camber. A little twitchy on uneven roads but pulls awesome on the highway and is a dream to drive for such a modded car.

NX rad, g-spec water pump pulley. 300zx rad cap. CS oil distro block for turbo feed and oil pressure sender.

Driveline is ACT hdpp Clutchmasters unspring stage 1 disc with a 16VE flywheel prothane engine mounts, Raxles, miko tranny bar and $.99 clutch spacer. Also has the Toolapcfan ground wire kit and an optima yellow that wont quit.

VDO gauge setup (oil temp, oil pressure, water temp, boost) Momo race wheel 350z pedals B&M short shifter Nismo titanium knob. Alpine head unit w pioneer speakers. Tsuru rubber floor mats. Oh and the front lip is from a 91 Mazda 626.

Interior is very good to excellent totally complete but it does show the beginning of headliner sag. It hasn't moved in two years so I leave it alone. Driver visor is not in great shape but it took me ages to find one this nice. Doors have power lock wiring run up to the fuse box

The bad things
; Will need front pads if you are gonna track it. I have Axxis new ultimates and will install before sale.

One of the heim links came loose and fell off the rear sway so its disabled. Just needs two bushings and two bolts to re-hook it.
Will try to get it fixed but toherwise you will need to source a new one or buy another bar. Oh also has the weeping power steering reservoir but included is a B14 one.

I have replaced the throttle cable, clutch cable, all tune up stuff is new oem. Axle seals and engine main seals Valve cover gasket done. New oem throwout bearing and clips Shifter striker rod plug replaced (what a pita) Previous owner did starter and alternator with new oem as well as all 4 wheel bearings. Also he put new rotors and fixed that pita high pressure power steering hose.

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I know it was temp. when I took out the pillar pod and now its just not on the to do list. Its right where I want it.

You should see the ****-boxes people foist off as B13s around the NW. Mine is like top of the second teir after a few diaper wiped princesses.

I forget to mention the car comes with a lot of spares if you want. MAF, distros, new and used plugs, engine mount cores. Raid my parts bin and take whatever you want.

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump.

Will consider trade for clean P10 93.5-96. Probably some cash on your end.

·
Registered
39 Posts
yo ben i have a 1995 p10t it pretty clean sliver and black leather bought from the second owner have all there documents even have the first owner info. it automatic you can go check it out if you want to. it at lee's house in vancover
about to go to Mexico next month. so yea man check out and tell me how much cash on top

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Effin' CLEAN B13
Thanks man. I'm sad to let it go but I want other things.

yo ben i have a 1995 p10t it pretty clean sliver and black leather bought from the second owner have all there documents even have the first owner info. it automatic you can go check it out if you want to. it at lee's house in vancover
about to go to Mexico next month. so yea man check out and tell me how much cash on top
Talked to the wife and she doesn't want a P10. Auto P11s only. With some cash on my side. Clean stock and well kept only.

·
Is that wrong??
2,118 Posts
No rust for $3500?? Are you insane?? You should be asking $4500

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
No rust for $3500?? Are you insane?? You should be asking $4500
Thanks. I know $4500 should be the price. I tried it already. I have been all up in this car just about everywhere and I promise zero rust.

You know I know SE-Rs, and I never had any intent of selling it. Ever. I did all the maintenance/mods with that mindset.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.