SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What up gearheads:) I'm moving away in 12 days and I am forced to sell my built 1992 SE-R and its fully loaded with receipts, Clean title , tags are good till 10/2011. I am willing to work with the price so give me a call at 503-939-2762. It is possible to pull the motor for you so just ask. I would prefer to sell it as a hole, I have tons of spare parts for this car if you need them.

Asking $3000 OBO body shape 8/10
CLEAN TITLE
VIN#1N4GB32A4NC806919
-Goodies List-
K-sport GT coil overs, NX digital gauge cluster, Alpine head unit with Ipod hook up, Greddy Turbo Timer, Tinted windows, brand new door hinges, no door sagging, new interior 9/10, new factory carpet, new Zieks set of four, new Neogens on a set of 5 4x100 Rota boosts, sunny front grill, upgraded brakes with steel braided brake lines, new belts, new wheel bearings, injectors /top feed fuel rail, AEM adjustable fuel regulator, Walbro fuel pump, Hotshot short ram intake with K/N MAF adapter, N60 wired MAF, 2.5" inch custom exhaust all the way back with Apexi cat back, Rebuilt 2001 G20t LSD transmission new Exedy clutch, Stillen light weight Flywheel, Full energy suspension bushings Front/Rear with sway bars, B&M short shifter and more so feel free to ask:)

This car is ready for a turbo to be put on if you wanted. I just don't have the money to do it right now cause of the move.Please call anytime at 503-939-2762 or e-mail me [email protected]. If you have any questions just ask Thanks

·
Who'da Punk?
510 Posts
post up some pics, sounds like a sweet ride

·
Se-riously
120 Posts
you photo bucket and copy past links here

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys can I get some bumps on this please:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts