SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I'm selling my 93 project car I was planning to swap a BB motor into. Plans kinda fell thru when I picked up a 95 200sx with a Turbo kit an many other add ons recently. I may part it out, here are the details

1993 SE-R, burgandy clear coat peeling, with 130k miles
5 speed
sunroof
no ABS
clear title, (signed by prev owner... so the new purchaser could just sign as the buyers area is still clear)

I purchased the car about 4-6 weeks ago from Northern Va, knowing the engine is bad. I later found out, yes it is bad, and its locked up. The 5-speed will be removed as I need it for my 200SX for the gear set.

The body is in good shape, but needs paint and some body work. It had a "big bumper" but my roommate broke me down and I sold it to him. A red 91 bumper will be installed in its place. There is a shallow dent from the edge of the driver door to the lower front rocker panel. Both are below the body trim line, and should be easily fixed. There is NO RUST, and just a very few small door dings. Glass is all there and in great condition. In fact, the doors have NO SAG at all (like ony the 2nd one I've ever encountered in my life)

It comes with 2 sets of wheels/tires. Stock wheels with dried out michelins (still have tread) one wheel has a one inch chunk taken out of the lip. The second set is some TSW split 5 spoke 15 inch wheels. They are loosing thier clear coat and I think one has a bent lip, the tires are Goodyear GT+2s if I remember right.

The interior is NOT from a 93. Its from a perfect 92 as my OTHER roommate wanted the plush 93 interior so I let him swap his out, just because his car only had 101k miles and was immaculate. The side bolsters are in awsome shape, as is the material. The only flaws in the interior are the interior roof is decintagrating (it looks like its tearing) and the top of the rear seat is sunbleached a bit. It has a old sony CD player that works, and Kenwood speakers all around. The sunroof works perfectly. Ther steering wheel is from a 92 (no airbag) and has the turn signal stalk swapped over, so everthing works fine.... but the center for the horn is missing (pretty common, hense the reason my theiving room-mates swapped it out) I broke out the ignition, as it was jammed... the key still works in the doors and the key code is still located in the glovebox from the factory.

I am considering parting this out then just selling the shell with the title, but I'm not looking for people that want like $5-20 dollar parts. I have to make it worth my while if I part it out.

Just some prices if I decide to part it out

interior $200
ECU and engine wiring harness $100
Wheels $100 a set

Or the whole car $500

I should have pics relatively soon, SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!
-Corey

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK seems, I have more interest for the parts than the car.... So IM me or email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to give you a price.

PLEASE keep in mind, I am requesting anyone that is inquiring about 5-20 dollar parts please do not inquire as I dont have much spare time and would rather just sell parts that are actually worth money (IE, no small trim parts)

-Corey

parts spoken for:
-front seats
-TSW 15inch wheels and tires

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
I am considering parting this out then just selling the shell with the title, but I'm not looking for people that want like $5-20 dollar parts. I have to make it worth my while if I part it out.
I'll give you 38 cents for the cap off the washer fluid bottle! :)

Pat

·
Registered
148 Posts
Damn you pat, howabout 15 bucks for an old friend ;) (OOPS, I posted under Elliots name)

-Corey

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK Pat, you have a deal ONLY if its for your race car. (though you sold that darn thing anyways)

-Corey

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
law abidn said:
its being held per a deposit. Pics will come if it doesnt come through
-Corey
CAR IS FOR SALE AGAIN, AS BUYER FROM BALTIMORE COULDNT FIND A TRUCK TO TOW IT BACK WITH. I HAVE PICS AVAIL

-corey

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Shift_UK SR20
324 Posts
is it still for sale i am looking for a 5 speed project car. i have 500 cash and i live in roanoke va

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
akes200ser said:
is it still for sale i am looking for a 5 speed project car. i have 500 cash and i live in roanoke va
Most of interior is gone, the ECU, trans, engine wiring harness, axels, bumper lights, mirrors are also gone. $200 for the rest of the car + the two sets of wheels, clear title comes with it.

-Corey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts